Happy Holidays!

And especially to the cast and production for making my holiday wish come true with the new season and a live show!

27 Likes

And happy holidays to everyone feeling lonely this holiday season. You are not alone, we are all with you in spirit!

21 Likes

Happy Holidays all, and may your Holidays be filled with cheer (and riffing)!

12 Likes

Happy holidays!

May your days be filled with your favorite riffs.

12 Likes

Happy Holidays to everyone here too! I’m Jewish, so I’m spending Christmas eating Chinese food and watching the episodes of MST3K that Joel recently sent us!

16 Likes

…so, do I get to decide who lives and who dies this year?

10 Likes

No, only Crow does that.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody!

9 Likes

Happy Holidays to you and please give my best wishes to everybody!

I’m sure I’m not the only one here with a favorite Christmas song

11 Likes

The MST and RiffTrax Twitch channels and viewers have been my constant companions the past couple of days. I have really appreciated the fun shows and friendly people while I’m home with a cold over the holidays.

14 Likes

Happy Holiday’s everyone!

7 Likes

Coming Soon: Another Christmas That Almost Wasn’t! Father Frost vs. Phineas Prune, until they meet Nastia’s step-linebacker, I mean stepmom, and decide SHE’S the real villain

6 Likes

Hope everyone had a great holidays and got exactly what they wanted!

6 Likes

Happy Holidays to one and all!

4 Likes

I hope everyone enjoyed a very Patrick Swayze Christmas!

A special shout-out to my Secret Santa for my much-appreciated presents! Thank you, fellow MSTie!

And Wooo! Packers! to everyone!

11 Likes
4 Likes

Merry Christmas and the very best of the holiday season to you good folks!

11 Likes

Happy Holidays my friends.

13 Likes

Happy Holidays! Haven’t been on much. It’s been the typical Christmas here, where a close family member dies and drama ensues. But the food was good, and I have some comfy pajama pants for watching MST3K.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes