Has anyone got their VIP merchandise yet?

Hi, I went to the Jan 3 show(it was fantastic BTW) and thanks to everyone for the meet and greet it was so much fun . I was wondering if anyone has received the items they said they were going to mail yet? I was wondering on timing because they are not good at at answearing emails. ):

5 Likes

I doubt those will be shipped til after the tour is over. Could be wrong, but that makes most sense to me. Get the distrib folks a full count.

2 Likes

Would have been nice if
A. They told us that.and

B. If they EVER answered their emails.

The people on the merchandise table were great though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i went to the show last nov and still havent received the tote bag, and i emailed the company once asking if it has shipped and they said i would be notified when it does and to not contact them again…so

1 Like

I think they owe me a lanyard from the Joel Retirement Tour. They have my address, but I am sure they lost it. Kinds bummed there was no VIP stuff from the Reno stop but it was still worth every penny

1 Like

Wow, that’s some really bad customer service. I have only been able to make it to one live show (got my MST3k blanket there), and the current tour did not come through St. Louis, but I certainly plan to go to any that do come through here in the future. It is good to know that I should avoid getting anything that is not available to take with me then and there. I would suggest you contact MST3K directly and let them know the kind of customer service their live show merch partner is providing, so they can rethink doing business with them. I can understand delays in getting ordered items given the global supply chain issues, but that kind of customer service is unacceptable.

3 Likes

I received an email the other day saying that the items unavailable at the VIP merch table would be mailed out after the tour ends.

2 Likes

I got an email today with a FedEx tracking number, showing purchase order number MST3.

2 Likes

Sure enough.

7 Likes

I don’t trust a time piece that only tells time for next Sunday.

4 Likes

We’re already there, man…

3 Likes

They didn’t have my shirt size and I’m still owes a pocket watch. Saw the show in January. I emailed them and got back a generic reply email.

2 Likes

Yeah, still waiting for the T-shirt.

1 Like

Preeeety nice!

4 Likes

My shirt and watch arrived today! :grin:

5 Likes

Anyone have tips on setting the pocket watch? I can seem to get it

1 Like

Hi,

1. Smile :slight_smile:
    2.open the watch
    3Pull up the stem slowly and gently. Just a little bit, it will click
    4.twist knob gently to proper time.
  2. close and smile again.
3 Likes

ME too.,Seems like that could have come sooner.

1 Like

I love pocket watches. Gotta say that’s a pretty cool one! Thanks for posting pics!

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like