Has anyone got their VIP merchandise yet?

Wait, they were mailing it to people? I got mine at the show; guess they were more organized at the Warner Theatre or something?

2 Likes

They were out of stock at some shows. Shipping delays, they said

1 Like

Are you still waiting? I am . Almost 3 months since the show. Contacting them is worse than useless.

1 Like

I got the pocket watch on February 20th. Still no sign of the t-shirt.

2 Likes

Thanks,just wondering. I guess I will try another email. I have used other VIP services before and never had anything like this happen. In my case they have had my info for almost 5 months. amazing

1 Like

The only VIP merch I received through the mail was my lanyardā€¦ like Iā€™m happy to have it but come on!

1 Like

Did you ever receive the shirt? Not me. Seriously this is the worst service. If you know anyone at MST3K or they are monitoring this feed they should be told how crappy their VIP provider is.

jv

1 Like

No, never got the shirt.

1 Like

I sent Ivan a note.

2 Likes

Nor I. And I think itā€™s only that and the 3-D glasses which Iā€™m still owed. :confused:

1 Like

Sounds like the peasants are revolting.

1 Like

They are not talking about KS rewards. They are talking about VIP merch from the Bubble Tour. Did you attend as a VIP to one of the live shows and still waiting for merch? (or is it swaaaaaggg?)

5 Likes

I like to think of it as swaaaag.

3 Likes

Oh, sorry.

Can I still be grumpy that VIPs arenā€™t getting all their things, because if they arenā€™t getting all their things what hope is there for a mere plebeian such as myself? :cry:

2 Likes