Has anyone noticed the Price difference…

… Between the complete season 12 at $80 and buying each episode individually for a total of $48?

I was about to add season 12 to my collection and couldn’t help but notice this price difference.

4 Likes

I got it (digital, not on DVD) for $32. Where is it $80??

1 Like

1 Like

@TeriG yeah, I thought it was a little weird on the price. I’m completely on board for $32. How did you get it for $32???

1 Like

I bought it on Rifftrax. They have both of the reboot seasons that you can buy in bundles. Now, I bought it on a sale so I got 20% off. So I think it was $40 at full price there, but it definitely wasn’t $80. And it was HD as well.

(And if you want to do something like that, I’d be willing to bet that they’ll have a sale of some kind for Valentine’s Day. They do sales for most holidays.)

2 Likes

@TeriG Thats not a bad idea. I think I’m gonna wait till the site adds a shopping cart, because I don’t want 6 different charges to my card.

3 Likes

Actually, it looks like the price is just set wrong on our site! We’ll fix it asap.

15 Likes

You’re a man among men, sir, Can’t wait until the premiere.

1 Like

Now it shall be HIGHER. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

6 Likes

You’re Aweosme @ivan !!! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Dunno if I should mention it or not, but if you “Make a Late Pledge” over at the kickstarter, you can get that season for $30.

3 Likes