Has anyone received their Kickstarter Rewards?

Having problems with Post Office. They said I was getting a pkg from City of Industry, CA. Did not receive it. New postal carrier, I think.
But I’m not expecting any orders, so I think it’s the MST3K kickstarter rewards, which makes me mad if they lost it. So, has anyone started receiving their rewards yet?

3 Likes

I heard that they might be arriving later this month, or early next month.

2 Likes

No. The only physical reward sent so far was the holiday card.

The last word was June-ish for other rewards to be mailed to backers. You haven’t missed anything. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Okay, thanks, LadyShelley. So then that begs the question: What’s in the package?

2 Likes

If this was an email or a phone call it was phishing. If you have questions, call your post office directly.

5 Likes

I just got an email about “Season 13 downloads” from Backerkit. Anyone know what that’s about?

1 Like

We should be able to download Season 13 episodes to keep for forever and ever and ever! But I don’t have the slightest on how to activate it =(

1 Like

If you backed at a high enough tier that it included downloads of the season, this is your notice of when those episodes will be available to download and save to your personal collection (two weeks after the premiere)

This is, I think, more of a heads up of where to look for the downloads once they become available.

3 Likes

AAh, gotcha…thought I was losing my mind there for a minute. (Jury is still out on that one!) Copied my little thinger and didn’t know where to paste it!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I am 99.99% sure this is just to get word out to everyone that the downloads will be tied to the season pass stuff in the ‘Plex.

They are still keeping the files under wraps until two weeks after the premier.

And nothing physical (outside the holiday card) has or will ship soon. They have a fun list of all items and their projected ship dates on the website.

2 Likes

As a follow-up to this, I got the package. Late, of course, but it was something I’d ordered that had the tracking number changed. :frowning: Thanks, everyone.

5 Likes

Does anyone know when they’re shipping out the 3D glasses?

2 Likes

Although I can’t say to a certainty when they’ll ship them out exactly (and plans can always change due to external circumstances), it tentatively looks as if they’re trying to get the 3D glasses shipped out in July or August of this year.

Here’s an article about the general shipping info:

5 Likes

Yeah, the 3D glasses are the only thing I’m really concerned about getting. I do have some around the house somewhere, but I haven’t been able to find them.

4 Likes

I recently got a pair of clip-on 3D glasses just in case they do not arrive in time. I’ve got several 3D movies and figured it was easier to use. I got them from Amazon for under $6. I hope the Kickstarter goodies arrive soon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have several pairs of 3D glasses (including some from one of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies), so I’m not especially concerned about getting those, but I hope they get them
mailed out in time for people who aren’t as pack ratish as me.

4 Likes

It’s the international shipping times that concern me for the glasses. I didn’t receive my holiday card until late January, so if they don’t start sending them out well in advance, there’s a good chance they won’t arrive in time for the episode they’re intended for.

1 Like

Has anybody gotten any of the rewards other than the holiday cards?
Not complaining, just curious as to see if I’ve been involved in some sort of snafu…

4 Likes

Nope, you’re still good. Scroll up a few posts for the link to the current distribution details.

1 Like