Has anyone received their Kickstarter Rewards?

I’ve yet to receive anything and opted in with address immediately.

1 Like

I’d love to know as well since I’ve received nothing but the card.

2 Likes

The latest news can always be found here:

According to this, it looks like they are aiming for September.

4 Likes

I know one of the big rewards on Kickstarter was to attend the live premiere of episode 13 of this new season in Philadelphia. VIP members would even get to hang out backstage with the cast and crew.

Have they shared any info about dates? Venue?

I imagine it might be a good idea to book a hotel room ASAP as it might fall around the holidays?

1 Like

This was merged into an existing thread on the same topic.

Please check the link directly above your post for the latest information.

1 Like

This may sound hokey, but I already feel tremendously rewarded with all the new episodes, shorts, extras and all the available classic episodes. I’m in no hurry to get the physical stuff.

6 Likes

And I found out that the physical rewards (might) be arriving on September: my birthday month.

4 Likes

It’s like Christmas every month

3 Likes

I’m in LOVE with the release format. I love every 2 weeks having something MST3K to do. The tribute eps are great! I’ve had dreams of this since I was a kid in 1992 and DIDNT have comedy central. I’ll happy kickstart again and again and again.

I’ve barely noticed the wait for physical rewards.

6 Likes

Hey, I know it’s not really a substitute for KingaVision glasses, but red/blue 3d glasses can be had from amazoon for a low price, if it looks like things might ship late.

4 Likes

We used to have a 3D museum here in Portland, I think because ViewMaster used to be headquartered here, so in the event the KingaVision glasses don’t make it I have some 3D glasses I bought there. I couldn’t find them for a while, but now I have.

3 Likes

One of my physical awards in a hoodie, it’s far to hot to wear it until October, I will happily wait.

4 Likes

We are currently working on solidifying details for this event. You’ll get more info as soon as we’re sure about the date – we definitely want folks to have plenty of lead time to make travel arrangements.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Kingavision 3D Glasses