Have you ever gotten to meet anyone from MST3K?

I’ll have to wait until I get home to post the pics, but I have pics from the last… three? live tours, and bonus, I’m in costume and have my bots with me! Well, one per time; I took Crow the first time and Tom the second time (didn’t have enough hands to carry both).

6 Likes

I love this thread and all your cute happy MSTie faces! @Pak-Man, you’re raising that kid right.

6 Likes

Lost Boys 80S GIF

2 Likes

I tried several times to post a GIF of people hugging, and it said they were all too big so this is what I ended up with. I love oily saxophone guy.

4 Likes

It is the funniest cheesiest moment from one of the best horror movies ever.

4 Likes

I’ve met the cast a few times…

7 Likes

I’ve met Frank, Trace, Grant, Baron, Joel, Josh, Mary Jo, Mike, Kevin, and Bill, plus the Cheesy Movie Circus cast.

I can’t find my picture of me with The Mads at the movement, and somewhere a friend has a picture of me with Baron and an I HATE TOM SERVO’S NEW VOICE BANNER that he’s never sent me, but here’s me with the Cheesy Movie Circus cast.

6 Likes

Here’s me with The Mads.

7 Likes

Look how happy the Mads are hanging out with you. Are you… evil? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Maybe…

5 Likes

What an evilly inscrutable response. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

What do you want from him? He’s evil!

5 Likes

Okay, after getting home, here are my pics. Plus a few bonus ones of meeting other fans in costume.

8 Likes

This thread warms my heart, keep ‘em comin’! :heart:

5 Likes

Ahhhh, it’s a were-Crow! Ruuuuuuun!

These are some seriously cool pictures. I’m super jealous.

3 Likes

Yay, someone got it!

I was calling myself Crownah since I was in Jonah’s jumpsuit.

4 Likes

I met Leonard Maltin at the 2019 D23 expo. That was neat. I met the tour crew a couple times. I’ve also seen the Mads live a couple times. This photo is one of my faves because it was taken by Jonah after we’d chatted a bit about improv comedy. Many may have picture of themselves with Jonah, but I suspect not many have a photo of themselves taken by Jonah.

9 Likes