Headgear for the discerning MSTie

For reasons not worth going into here, I found myself on the Fez-o-rama website, and spotted this fine thing.

7 Likes

I wish fedoras didn’t have such a stigma attached to them these days. I happen to think I look quite dashing in a fedora.

4 Likes

Do it. There is nothing cooler than defying the convention that something is too hip solely because you like it.

4 Likes

I did years ago, but I don’t think I can pull it off anymore. Especially since I’m usually wearing a T-shirt and that just looks silly in combination. You have to wear a suit.

2 Likes

You just have to own it. If you look like you’re just waiting for someone to snark, they will. But if you have a this is ME vibe, it’s :100:.

My head is child sized, so they don’t do much for me, either, but I would rock that fez if I came across it.

4 Likes

Ok, now I’m thinking fez vs. fedora…

5 Likes

Hats are hats, IMO. Just look at how everyone wore the heck out of their headwear in Robot Wars for inspiration. If they can do it, we can, too!

3 Likes

I don’t know, I would look somewhat askance at someone who decided to go grocery shopping in a football helmet.

2 Likes

Well, I would say that there’s a distinction betweenhats and equipment. If I saw someone with a football helmet out and about, I’d probably make my judgment based in whether or not I support the team. :wink:

4 Likes