Hello? Is anyone out there?

Uh, is anyone from Alternaversal left on here? If so, coud you reply? Maybe you’re lurking but no longer serving in an official capacity? If that’s the case, maybe give this post a “like” so we know you’re out there if we want to acknowledge you? @Lesley ? @ivan ? @mattmcg22 ? @timryder ? @Blac_Drac . Anyone? Are we on our own?

5 Likes

I still make offerings to my timryder shrine - a lock of hair, children’s tears, whatever I can scrounge up in these dark days

6 Likes

My completely unaffiliated presence isn’t enough for you? :pleading_face:

(Tim & Blac_Drac have definitely been around in the past month or so.)

8 Likes

Matt popped in during Turkey Day too, leaving a few notes in the Watchalong thread.

7 Likes

I think they went to Olive Garden without me again.

(But I still love them anyway. Not so much Olive Garden.)

6 Likes

Since I haven’t paid any money to Alternaversal/Gizmonic Arts since my subscription ran out in March, I personally don’t feel entitled to any employee’s time or attention.

10 Likes

This oughta get their attention…

1 Like

Well GPC, Tom and Crow can’t type

3 Likes

I check in every day or two. But my presence on these boards is, and always has been, voluntary and unofficial.

27 Likes

Tim do you have any breadsticks left? The crows and jays are really surly today and I’m afraid to leave the house without any prizes in hand.

5 Likes

Told you my shrine works.

5 Likes

Good to know you’re out there, Tim!

2 Likes

Better than involuntary and official.

3 Likes

I had Covid for a month(if you watched the Sumuru livestream, congratulations, you watched me be incredibly ill), but other than that I’ll be around. (Court order)

14 Likes

Wow, I was barely coherent with COVID. You were witty and articulate! Well done.

9 Likes

Thank you, it was all muscle memory.

16 Likes

Gah!! Please try and take it easy on yourself when possible. I think it took both of us in this household about a year afterwards to get our pans and neck juice replaced properly. <3

7 Likes

I haven’t left the house in a month and a half, so hopefully the taking don’t get easier than this.

I saw in the livestream thread where people were like “Are you being held hostage”. Nope, just couldn’t leave my bedroom and was doing my best.

9 Likes

Please keep us posted about whatever new stuff you end up doing. I know it won’t be S14 and I alas also have the attention span of a gnat but I’ll do my best to follow along. :bouquet:

6 Likes

In case he’s too modest or scrupulous to mention it here, I’ll strongly recommend subscribing to https://devoncoleman.substack.com/

10 Likes