Here comes your OPEN THREAD for tonight's Tribute Event to HOBGOBLINS (And stop squeezing those juice boxes on Pearl's rent-to-own furniture!)

GREETINGS LOWLIFES! We hope you’ll be joining us for tonight’s special livestream event! First, we’ll premiere a BRAND NEW SHORT riff, and then we’ll be sharing a tribute to HOBGOBLINS. Revisit the 80s tonight in the Gizmoplex starting at 8pm ET / 5pm PT.

We’ll have new bonus host segments, PLUS a live post-show discussion with Rebecca Hanson, Mary Jo Pehl, Bill Corbett, and Hobgoblins creature creator Ken Hall!

GOT QUESTIONS for our live guests?

Also, PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAME YOU’D LIKE TO BE CREDITED UNDER , as well as how to pronounce it, if we read your question during the stream.

So grab your snacks, polish your battle rake, and get ready for HOBGOBLINS. We’ll #SeeYouInTheGizmoplex!

18 Likes

[sigh] “And me completely outta’ blow.”

Oh, wait. Wrong episode. :o

4 Likes

Ready to party, and I brought us a 45 to play while we dance!

13 Likes

Party MSTies in the house tonight!

Along with lots of hobgoblins. Regular goblins also welcome, provided they are housebroken.

9 Likes

I said I would be so there and I meant it!

Let’s do this!

8 Likes

Yessss, hot new open thread for tonite, yeowww!

7 Likes

“Ken Hall”
Honestly, I don’t mind their design. It’s the lack of movement I had an issue with.

6 Likes

Yay and another new short!! hopefully it’s longer than 5 minutes this time.

6 Likes

Last night’s aftershow still makes me smile. That was so epic!

5 Likes

This reminds me, I meant to say – last night’s short, “Let’s Make a Meal in 20 Minutes,” was not edited. Remarkably, it was only four minutes long to start with.

12 Likes

Murgh.

Erm.

Blurgh.

breaks

THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!

runs away in Michael Scott flail

6 Likes

Those five minutes were influential though - previously I was anti-natural gas, but after seeing such appetizing foods made with a gas range, I’ve changed my tune, lemme tell ya.

5 Likes

Hardly worth dragging the projector from the media center and setting up the reel…

5 Likes

Aaaaand?

3 Likes

I KNEW it wasn’t the whole 20 minutes!

2 Likes

Oh, that reminds me. I made a meal in 20 minutes once.

The food was crap.

5 Likes

“Fish picker!!” :grinning: I didn’t know this was a real band and song thought they made it just for the film. I actually like the song.

7 Likes

Beat me to it.

3 Likes

OH HELL TO THE YES!

You know we’re down for this crazy Hobgoblins ride! :smiley:

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

5 Likes

You’re LATE, young Padawan.

4 Likes