Here you go - Physical Gizmoplex Tickets! (Printer required)

I’ve just added the hauntingly saucy ticket art for Crow’s Festival of Shorts (Listen, I’m mostly talking into an empty void in this thread, so I can use whatever descriptors for the ticket art that I want!)

8 Likes

Thanks so much for these! I love saving my cinema/theatre tickets, and this will satisfy my craving to do so.

5 Likes

A Tribute to… OVERDRAWN AT THE MEMORY BANK has been given its fittingly disturbing artwork, and so I’ve doppeled it into the file today.

5 Likes

I’m sorry it’s ending up that way, I guess there’s not a lot to say in reply.

I really do appreciate that you’re putting these together! It’s nice to have real tickets for our favorite virtual theater.

5 Likes

I had started doing this myself…but your tickets are way better than mine!

4 Likes

Haha, sorry - I’m not really expecting anyone to say anything (as you mentioned, there’s not exactly anything that needs to be said). Was just making a joke since my updates about adding the new tickets were getting pretty dry and repetitive. I felt weird about bumping the thread each time I updated the file but since it’s kind of become tradition for me to not just update the file silently without an update, I figured I’d try and spice up my comment a little. No response necessary! :blush:

6 Likes

A Tribute to… I ACCUSE MY PARENTS is on the horizon, and with it comes another lovingly illustrated vignette to add to our hefty collection of replica tickets. As always, the file at the top of the thread has been updated accordingly. :grin:

6 Likes

Ticket art! Getting just that little bit more excited now! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hoo boy! The Year-End Review Revue ticket art has arrived for inclusion in our little ticket book.

As far as we know (and I can scarcely believe I’m writing this), this completes the Season 13 ticket collection.

We still have a Rifftrax Live event at some point, but it’s unclear if that will have ticket art as it’s not technically part of the season. If it has one then obviously I’ll add it in, but for now at least, that’s yer lot!

As always, the link to the download is at the top of this thread. If you’d prefer to collect your tickets piecemeal or want to size them differently, here’s a folder of the complete set of individual tickets.

Thanks to the team behind the scenes who made these rad ticket images for every event throughout the season. I hope my little project here has shown that detail-oriented flourishes like the ticket artwork don’t go unnoticed and are truly appreciated.

6 Likes

Perhaps the real swaaaaaaaaaaaag was the friends we made along the way?

4 Likes

I’ve really enjoyed it and am going to reprint a complete set (3 actually) for when I have my SCCA friends over for some MST3K Season 13 rewatching.

4 Likes

I agree: It’s incredible the Year One ticket art set is now complete!

Thank you for preserving these, @Lucas!

4 Likes

(slinks back in to discretely add the ticket art for the Rifftrax Goes to the Gizmoplex special event)

QUICK LINKS:
FULL SEASON 13 TICKETBOOK
TICKETS A LA CARTE

4 Likes

These are amazing (sorry, I’ve been away from the forums for awhile and am now catching up). If you were to do some for the other seasons of MST3K too (just with gizmoplex tickets), I’d pay for em! Just a thought. Amazing.

5 Likes

Just found this, it’s fantastic! Thank you so much for doing this! As soon as I first saw the ticket artwork way back when, I knew I wanted to print them all off so this is perfect! They really are a fun little feature. Thanks again! :smiley:

3 Likes