Hi! I’m Max Keller. I’m A Wanna Be Ninja Here To Help You Sneak Into The Gizmoplex. This is the OPEN THREAD for the Mods’ Choice Community Watch Party: Master Ninja II (Tonight, August 18, at 8 PM EDT)

The fact that ninjitsu is all about the art of invisibility makes the fact that Lee Van Cleef’s visibility makes him a terrible ninja.

johncenacantseeme

John Cena, on the other hand, has a better claim to being a master ninja.

Can you see him in that GIF? I sure can’t.

5 Likes

[ABC announcer voice]

Mystery Science Theater 3000 was filmed before a fake live studio audience.

4 Likes

I did get a chance to watch Master Ninja I today, so I’m all warmed up and :musical_note: MASTER NINJA THEME SONG! :musical_note: ready.

6 Likes

He’s certainly no Drax!

6 Likes

He ain’t half-heavy; he’s my half-brother.

6 Likes

Drax ABSOLUTELY has a better claim to being a master ninja!

I looked at the video and thought, “Where’s Drax?” THAT’S how you know he made it.

4 Likes

This is the song this is from the movie this is the song it’s Van Patten versus Van Cleef they try to kill him with a forklift Olay

Oh wait wrong movie same bad acting.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for some elderly ninja action!

5 Likes

He’s a brilliant ninja. You see him doing all those stunts and yet you’re all saying “no way that’s Lee Van Cleef”. He’s right there in plain sight and you’re not seeing him, that’s how good he is.

5 Likes

Is that a trumpet on your face or are you just happy to watch Master Ninja 2?

5 Likes

Of course it’s a trumpet. How dare you imply that master ninja ii is here to and has the capacity to make anyone happy

I ain’t mad about it either tho just sensitive about my trumpet

4 Likes

Dude.

DUDE.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

mindblown

5 Likes

Okay I just sat through Master ninja one and I believe I understand the narrative. An aging movie star was looking for some steady television work in the latter part of his career. Fredo Van Patten needed an outlet to prove that talent ran in the family. It’s a coming-of-age tale for the hamster who oddly enough spent 90% of his time on the center console of a really cheapened version of The A-Team van. Wait I forget my original point was here and I don’t think it matters anymore anywho this should be fun.

5 Likes

Lee Van Cleef is like a potato…

4 Likes

Missing this one from the road. Everybody ninja safely now.

7 Likes

You take care, then, and all the best out that-a-ways!

4 Likes

David janssen is pippi longstocking in the little sizzler

3 Likes

Dangit! Kingadome is still down…gotta go cloud drive!

5 Likes

Episode… Locked and loaded.
Drink… In hand.
Gerbil… Somewhere. :hamster:

6 Likes

Yup, as a reminder, the Virtual Theater is undergoing renovations and will be closed for the time being, so you’ll either want to go for the regular VHX Gizmoplex website or your own personal copy of tonight’s episode!

3 Likes