Hiatus hijinks

I know that the real answer to this is probably just Gon Strikin’ but I’m missing the cast and crew, and I’m wondering what they’re up to during the show hiatus.

Like, not to blow his cover but I could see Conor working for the feds gathering intel at a dark web internet radio station for a few months.
Actually, if you’ve seen the episode of Northern Exposure where Maurice fires Chris and takes over as presenter on KBHR but only plays show tunes, it could be like that. Maybe a few months is a bit ambitious.

(Looking for silly answers, I know that people have been working/unwell/on holiday/it’s not their job to entertain us during their downtime. This might not be a Central topic, sorry if it should be Off Topic.)

10 Likes

I assume Jonah is doing some tall thing that tall people do.

14 Likes

Ooh, that’s a reach!

8 Likes

A reach, or a stretch?

8 Likes

Not sure, it’s going over my head already.

6 Likes

That’s a tall order…

3 Likes

system of a down eating GIF

2 Likes

I think Emily’s crew is driving around in a van solving mysteries.

11 Likes

And Matt’s on mute in a dark room just talking to walls.

10 Likes

Putting the M in MST3K!

4 Likes

I’m searching for her tweet on my phone right now, but Emily is working on a new show, (Albie’s Elevator) that begins airing today, as a puppeteer… she posted some cool BTS photos…

7 Likes

Sorry, I have to disagree. I think he’s got some LED mood lighting.

4 Likes

Nice to see they’re still doing old fashioned puppet shows for kids in this era of CG cartoons.

5 Likes

I remember seeing that, looks really fun. Kind of reminds me of Miikshi but I haven’t checked it out for updates yet.

4 Likes

All you have to do is ask. These people’s secrets are nothing to me.

8 Likes

That’s right! Meet our demands or Drac reveals everything!

Quick, we need a manifesto.

7 Likes

I said you just had to ask. I would never reveal anything for anyone making demands. That’s my manifesto.

8 Likes

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I would like to read your manifesto.

7 Likes

The first thing in it is, the only blackmail I believe in is my subscription to Ebony.

8 Likes

Hmmm, well, ok, if you’re going to be all “principled” and “not awful,” then we shouldn’t press the issue. A manifesto would be fun, though, in a Bob Dobbs sort of flavor.

4 Likes