Holiday Card Arrived

My MST3K Holiday card just arrived, and I am embarrassed to admit it made me ridiculously happy. It really brightened up a gray, rainy day (and a rather depressing holiday season). I want to say thanks, and wish all you amazing, creative, crazy MST3K fans here a Happy and Healthy New Year!

65 Likes

Thank you and to you as well! May we all have the Patrick-Swayze-est 2022 we can!

9 Likes

Meanwhile, I’m still waiting for my holiday card to arrive, as this image describes me looking out my window impatiently, because I’m SNOWED IN.

14 Likes

@gizmomic Don’t be embarrassed. It did the same to me. As I pulled a letter sent from The Satellite of Love from the mailbox, my heart skipped a beat. It was as if I reverted back to a 12 year old.

A happy and healthy New Year to all. May it be a hell of a lot better than the last.

14 Likes

Woo Hoo! Me too!
Yes I felt silly getting excited but it was a great end of year present.

My wishes to all the MST3K universe for a better 2022

9 Likes

Lucky You, still waiting for ours.

But, Merry Christmas to all.
(even Torgo)

7 Likes

I got mine at work yesterday – used work as a shipping address, since my home mailbox is teeeeeny tiny – and the mail sorter was very confused. I did not enlighten her much, just wiggled my eyebrows and said, “Oh, the 'Bots and company say Happy Holidays!”

It’s an adorable card. Love it.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t be embarrassed at all! I saw a picture of the card on a Twitter account posted on Christmas Eve… It was the BEST gift!

I didn’t want to repost that pic here because I’m hoping everyone gets the same surprise when they see it. :slight_smile:

For what it’s worth, @Lesley and @ivan and the rest of the Alternaversal team, y’all knocked this one out of the park!

9 Likes

A day later and the card still makes me smile. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Just got mine. I love little M. Waverly dressed as Hermie from Rudolph.

9 Likes

I’m still waiting for mine (sob!), but I did get this today from my Bestie where I used to live.

28 Likes

Got mine today, too! Was very excited to see the Gizmonic logo in the mailbox

4 Likes

Got mine today :smiley: It was in the mailbox on Xmas Eve, but just made it to the PO today. I live about an hour into the hills from where Avalanche was filmed, I’m still amazed we get mail at all!

The card is fantastic, props to all who made that happen, and happen on time :wink:

Happy Holidays All!

8 Likes

We feel your pain in SW Colorado. 40" in the last few days, another 20" on the way :smiley:

2 Likes

I remember. We lived near Durango for twelve years. Dined at Tammaron several times.

1 Like

Mine came too and trust me I’m in the same boat. This made my day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Just got mine too! It also made my day! So stoked. Thank you MST3K!!

6 Likes

Mine arrived today too! And I definitely got excited when I saw that return address!

7 Likes

I was briefly saddened by the fact it didn’t come from space.

6 Likes

Yes, even the envelope is awesome!

9 Likes