Hot Ones, MST3K edition: Which characters can stand the heat?

[in tears from the hot sauce]

“But… but today’s my birthday!”

4 Likes

Those big mega-villains are always pulling some weird super-power out of nowhere, though. I can imagine him being able to turn his tongue upside-down so the sauce doesn’t actually reach his tastebuds. :wink:

I’m thinking Nastasia from Warriors Of The Lost World would also acquit herself well. She could stand kissing the Paper Chase Guy, after all. Prossor, being an android (or cyborg?) and all, would probably short out halfway through.

4 Likes

Now, I’d LOVE to see how hot wings affect his already mush-mouthed way of speaking…

3 Likes

He’d just kinda’ sniff the first wing and then say, “I don’t hafta’ do ANYTHING!”

(I don’t know about Ginty himself, though. He could’ve been a very adventurous guy. I’ve never looked that up.)

4 Likes

I think that’s right; I remember Pitch fretting over being subjected to ice cream.

That would make for a good duo episode, like that one time Hot Ones had Key & Peele on.

4 Likes

My heat tolerance is such that I assume if I couldn’t eat it, I assume the chances of death would be too high for it to be sold as food.

3 Likes

I have to say, I am… impressed!

1 Like

Professor Bobo would gulp down everything in one bite, toss aside the platter and ask “What’s for dessert?”

5 Likes

Joe Don Baker would eat all the wings despite the heat, but instead of milk, he’d insist on scotch.

4 Likes

From Master Ninja:

John Peter McCallister would zen his way through all ten (possibly even stopping his heart for added effect) Max, however, would try to be all brave, and break at the third, but force himself to get at least to five before throwing in the towel, and then marvel at the Master sitting there chatting away.

5 Likes

Well, I just had about 1/3rd of a simple roasted jalapeno with my takeout dinner and I was pretty much done.

Thankfully I’m not famous so I need never fear being skunked on this show in front of 50 million people or whatever.

4 Likes

I doubt we’d see anyone from the uber-sport of Sidehacking do very well. As we know, chili peppers burn their gut.

5 Likes

The wings would set Caedmon of Ogg’s butt on fire.

3 Likes

“Welcome to the Chevrolet family. How do you feel about eating ever-spicier samples of hot sauce, son?”

5 Likes

Johnny, because he doesn’t care

8 Likes

Torgo’s wings would have grown mold by the time he walked to the table to awkwardly fondle them.

4 Likes

But if he did his burning-hand trick it’d still be the most popular episode ever.

4 Likes

I think Jan in the Pan would be great at this.

5 Likes

She’s used to burning sensations, for sure. That’s canon. Poor thing.

[ETA - And we’re all praying that Deathstalker chokes on a bone and has to be airlifted out within the first 45 seconds, right?]

4 Likes

The Real Heroes Of The Crawling Hand would have no problem getting all the way through:

(And in that Real Uncredited Heroes spirit I’d like to see Vadinho and Eullabelle take the challenge, too.)

4 Likes