How Are You Getting Pumped?

Other than the logistics being sorted out, how is everyone else gearing up for the release? I’m watching the Kickstarter streams on Youtube!

5 Likes

4 Likes
5 Likes

:smiley:

Already way pumped!

I’m trying to ride that wave by enjoying all that Twitch and Pluto TV have to serve up.

4 Likes

Gonna rewatch The Robot Vs. The Aztec Mummy when I get home tonight. Then tomorrow, I’ll revisit Samson Vs. The Vampire Women to prep for the new Santo movie.

6 Likes

I like that idea, going back over The Robot Vs. the Aztec Mummy and Samson Vs. the Vampire Women.

I’m gonna have to squeeze in a viewing of Ator the Flying Eagle to help build as solid a bridge between Season 12 and Season 13 as possible, but… SOOOOOOOOOO PUMPED :smiley:

1 Like
4 Likes

Pretty sure I’ve visited the Gizmoplex website and app multiple times today!

Yep, I am definitely pumped!

3 Likes

Yeah, revisits of The She Creature and Hercules Against the Moon Men are definitely in order!

4 Likes

I use one of these.

5 Likes

I’m using the app to watch Zombie Nightmare right now. I’ll probably watch all 6 movies from the vault before the premiere.

I’m beyond pumped, I’m sparky!

3 Likes

I’ve watched She Creature, Outcast and Teenagers since last night.

3 Likes

That sort of thing’s not my bag, baby.

2 Likes

I have just finished watching Samson vs. The Vampire Women, so now I am fully prepared for another El Santo movie! :smiley:

Hadn’t seen this one in a while. It’s glacial but Mike and The Bots keep the energy up quite well.

• Dr. Forrester’s farewell song to TV’s Frank is rather touching, despite the messed-up lyrics!
  • Crow’s laugh when El Santo just suddenly shows up never gets old, had to watch the moment twice! :smiley: :laughing:
2 Likes

I decided to make my way through the Vault picks as the Mads likely wanted for me to do.
Teenagers (?) from Outer Space yesterday and now Hercules Against the Moon Men this morning.
Somewhere in there I’ll try to get some work done. No promises though :wink:

1 Like

Exercise Spinning GIF

1 Like

Me all week…

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Originals

2 Likes
  1. Repeatedly checking the forum
  2. Watching some specific eps this week: Samson vs the Vampire Women on Tues, Cave Dwellers last night, Ator tonight (and working through the Vault episodes)
  3. Repeatedly checking the forum
  4. Wearing a different Live show shirt each day, leading up to the Time Bubble tour shirt for tomorrow’s premier
  5. Repeatedly checking the forum
3 Likes

Wait What Reaction GIF by Willie Jones

3 Likes