How do I access Gizmoplex on my TI-92?

I thought that the app had been approved for all devices as soon as the stretch goal was met. I can’t find the app anywhere for my TI-92. People are installing Doom on their rapid virus test LCD screens, but is there not a reasonable way to watch the new MST3K content on my significantly more advanced device? I see that the app has been released for other devices, but I am yet to be able to see the season 13 spoilers in the more convenient format that I prefer. It is a sad state of affairs when you can’t trust Joel to keep his promises.

21 Likes

I was able to get it to work on my TI-36x scientific calculator. Just enter the code 319009 and hold the calculator up to a mirror.

17 Likes

Should I install more RAM in my Apple II+?

8 Likes

Needs more RAM CHIPS!!!

8 Likes

I entered the required 900 and some lines of code into my HP-11C, but when I ran the program it just spelled “boobs” upside down.

8 Likes

snickers

5 Likes

I can’t believe it didn’t return- “boobies”

3 Likes

you don’t need to watch mst3k on there when you can just play snake

6 Likes

I was able to load it from my Fat Agnus drive.

3 Likes

48K should be enough for anybody!

7 Likes

I don’t see how candy bars are going to help.

(Darn you, Markdown! if you escape the asterisk, i.e. put a backslash before it, you won’t trigger the Markdown formatting, if you want to use asterisks for an action/emote. *et voila*)

9 Likes

It’s like a Tandy 1000 isn’t good for anything anymore.

19 Likes

Will it work on that new-fangled Information Super Highway I’ve been hearing so much about lately?

12 Likes

Will it work on my TRS-80 Model 100?

15 Likes

The Model 100 was incredibly cool at the time. Amazingly portable, easy to hook up to a phone line, great for word processing.

5 Likes

Imagine watching Manos on this bad boy…

Still nigh-on unwatchable!

7 Likes

I got it to run just fine on my Commodore 64!

[OK, I admit the only program I ever ran on the C64 was HHGG]

10 Likes

Well, it appears the screen has died since the last time I booted it up a couple of years ago, so the PowerBook 165 is out.

12 Likes

While you all are clearly stuck in the past with your stack of 5.5" floppies, I’m going to fire up my Zip drive. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

OH i have a Zip drive still, it’s sitting with my Minidisc player.

11 Likes