How do they eat and breathe on the Satellite of Love?

I was wondering.

4 Likes

If you’re wondering how they eat: all I know is that during seasons 1-10, there’s some kind of food storage hidden in the hallway. But as of 2018, during the Netflix seasons, there’s already a kitchen in the hallway, so what’s the point?!.. just kiddin’
And breathe: I think there’re plenty of oxygen tanks connected to the SOL, or the fact that the Mads are controlling the oxygen supplies just in case Joel, Mike, or Jonah behaves/misbehaves.
And other science facts: … that I don’t know.

4 Likes

Who says they do?

4 Likes

I’m not relaxed about it. I’M NOT RELAXED!

7 Likes

So what do they do when they run out?

3 Likes

Oh, Lordy please NOT some Carnival of Satellites twist at the end where they were dead all along but just didn’t know enough to lie down. [weeps bitter tears while rending jumpsuit]

8 Likes

well, when a boy food and a girl food really like each other…

5 Likes

They just pop down to the 7-11 and buy some more.

4 Likes

I thought air was just pumped up the umbilicus. But the Mads would have to have some remote control way to vacuum it out and shut it off, except in the theater, during movie segments.

6 Likes

Eat: Hamdingers.
Breathe: The Bacony Stench of Canada.

11 Likes

Nobody eats hamdingers.

5 Likes

When you’ve run out of all the other Dingers, Hamdingers are the last resort. You have to eat enough to create a Joel-sized space for hiding in.

6 Likes

Prequel!

4 Likes

I thought it was the sweet smell of Brut

4 Likes

Considering both Joel and Mike have very stinky sock problems, I don’t know that Brut is the only smell on the enclosed satellite.

3 Likes

Still better than Axe™, I bet.

6 Likes

We’ll never know, because he didn’t use those special parts to make working noses for his robot friends.

4 Likes

The robots don’t need food or air and the host could just be a zombie who is done up with realistic makeup and also does not need food or air. Also, a vampire is a possibility.

5 Likes

They don’t need it, but they sure do think they do.

4 Likes

The breathing thing just kinda happens with the lungs 'n stuff. I see they eat with their mouths full, which mom says is impolite.

4 Likes