How do we donate shorts to be riffed in the future?

Because OH MY GOD LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND

4 Likes

Star Trek Wow GIF

4 Likes

simpsonsnimoy

6 Likes

I haven’t wanted to watch something that’s not MST this much in awhile. I’m off to scour the internet.

Edit: Ha. Easy. Thanks, YouTube.

4 Likes

I’m at work and can’t get to it…please tell me it’s good.

I need to believe it’s good.

This thing is still sealed in the plastic.

There’s just…I have so many questions for the person who brought this in and donated it to our library.

2 Likes

Not quite the same, but the whole 90sness reminded me of this…

6 Likes

Now playing (on RealPlayer) at Crystal Vista?

6 Likes

Ooooohhh… I wonder if any of the product intro videos from CES c2000 are available?

There’s gold in dem darn hills… I’m sure of it…

Heck, a few episodes of a few TechTV shows could even have some riffable gold there somewhere?

3 Likes

Comcast probably owns a lot of the TechTV back catalog since the channel merged with G4, and I’m guessing they wouldn’t be willing to share, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Comcast (spits) wants $? I’m sure they’d take as many lira as they could get for any content that old?

4 Likes

Sometime back in the late 80’s the USPS made an animated short involving someone trying to explain zip+4 to a dinosaur, including specific formatting needed for the OCR. Its laughable on its own, so perfect fodder for MST3K. If they can find it, they should be able to use it for free since it was produced by the Government.

Unfortunately, it isn’t on YouTube.

4 Likes

Thinking some of the old Afterschool Specials would be great riffing material.

3 Likes

That sounds like it’s in the same ballpark as Adventures in Telezonia, one of my favorite Rifftrax shorts.

2 Likes

This all warms the very cockles of my icy heart…but is there an official channel for suggesting shorts to riff?

1 Like

Can I suggest this one:

1 Like

The late Rich ‘Lowtax’ Kyanka riffed on it. You think it’s bananas? It’s more bananas than that. It jumps down the post-apocalyptic survivalist rabbithole with both feet, yelling ‘WHEEEEEE!!!’.

WINDSOR DAVIES! YES!

2 Likes