How do you raise your mystie flag?

I have the Tom and Crow pop heads but I would love the car sticker. I’m not putting the pop heads in the car as I don’t want them sun bleached. I missed the first Kickstarter but when I get the t-shirt it will be on, washed and repeated until it’s rags. I wish the crew would do a European tour then I would be decked out in mst3k garb constantly.

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to going to MST3K Live in November for the experience, but also for the merchandise so I too can raise my Mystie flag.

5 Likes

Please, where did you buy them? Were they expensive?

4 Likes

:astonished::scream::exploding_head:

5 Likes

Most excellent! :smiley: I was only able to attend one of the three MST3K Live tours in the past, but it was just the best. I’m so glad you’ll be able to head to MST3K Live in November!

Have you ever been to any of those shows before? Because if you haven’t, you’re in for a treat. And that’s one of the most awesome things about that, seeing all the MST3K enthusiasts out in full force sporting all kinds of neat show gear!

7 Likes

This will be my first event.

6 Likes

That being the case, I gotta say, you are in for a magical time. Wall-to-wall fun and genuine guffawing bellylaughs amidst the greatest fanbase in the world.

Here’s to your first MST3K Live event being something truly magnificent!

6 Likes

I marry them, then force them to watch cheesy movies, the worst I can find. Mind you, I’ve only successfully done this once.

8 Likes

I love your style!

4 Likes

I made a Deep 13 Coaster for folks with 3d printers.

14 Likes

Someone on Facebook posted a photo of the Rutger Hauer/Kim Catrall film “Split Second.”

I replied to the photo “Kim Catrall, Kim Catrall, Kim, Kim, Kim, Kim Catrall!!!”

I knew who were MSTies in the group by the likes. :wink:

7 Likes

@TheDoctor11 :rofl::rofl::rofl:I read your comment on this thread a few hours ago… I just saw the Split Second movie poster pop up on my feed on a group post. After I hit previous comments, as I suspected, I saw your comment lol Old School!

1 Like

My jacket of choice is the Great Cheesy Movie Circus Tour design… let’s just say I like to wear my jacket even when it’s hot :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I felt compelled to get a custom license plate. :smiley:

20 Likes

Love that license plate! :smiley:

3 Likes

Those shoes are rad! Did you customize them yourself?

4 Likes

I’m gonna use my hoodie from the new series.

2 Likes

T-shirts. I have Crow saying, “Bite Me!” and Tom saying, “I’m Huge.” We also have one from the MST3K movie. Otherwise, I just quote something and people often know the quote.

4 Likes

I have only my first Kickstarter tee to wear in the wild. It’s in okay shape despite wearing it through two pregnancies and still wearing it often. Once my new one gets here I’m going to retire it. I’ve never had anyone ask about it or recognize it unfortunately.

I’m going to get it together to play Minecraft with humans other than my husband on a server and my plan is to have a Gizmonics jumpsuit on my guy. I just gotta find time to sort it out. We’ll see if that works. 🤷

4 Likes

There should be a musical ode to Rutger Hauer, too. Good actor, good looker. <3 (R.I.P.)

1 Like