How often do you watch MST3K?

I watch almost every day be it Twitch, Netflix or my own collection. I never seem to tire of it.

How about you guys?

26 Likes

Pretty much every night before bed, it’s getting to the point where I don’t need to watch it to know what’s going on which is a great thing to wind down to.

13 Likes

Way more often than I should. Especially when there are other things I could be watching. Or doing.

5 Likes

I’m the same I keep honking I’ll watch the last season of orphan black or Picard but it keeps pulling me back in dammit!

8 Likes

You should get that looked at!

Varies for me, but usually once a week. I like to make time for it on a Sunday night at the moment, sure way to beat the pre-Monday blues

9 Likes

WHO LET A GOOSE ONTO OUR FORUM?!?!?!

What is the meaning of this?

13 Likes

I turn on Pluto TV most nights when I retire to my room for the evening. If I’m not in the mood for the particular MST3K being shown I switch over to the Rifftrax channel. Note: I do not honk while watching these shows.

14 Likes

I watch it on either YouTube, Netflix, or even Roku whenever I’m bored, wanted a few laughs, and when livestreams begin.

6 Likes

I watch occasionally. It was a salve for my insomnia/third shift work schedule in the past, but now that I’m working a more “traditional” schedule, I watch some nights and a an episode or two on the weekends, maybe.

4 Likes

Every day for several months, then I’ll take a break from it for a month or two. On my breaks I tend to watch lots of silent movies (especially Buster Keaton and Roscoe Arbuckle) and documentaries (atomic bombs, UFOs and other weird stuff like that).

8 Likes

Everyday for me… usually Pluto TV. (Streaming through the Shout Factory app can be problematic for me sometimes. I do YouTube if I’m in the mood for a particular episode.) I have it on as background noise while I’m (remote) working, but I still watched/listened in the office with headphones and my screen tucked away :open_mouth: Most people can listen to the same music/songs while they’re working. MST is more like listening to the same comedy album to me.

8 Likes

I try to watch a little something pretty much every day.

Start-to-finish full episodes: Usually once or twice a week.

7 Likes

Pretty much daily it’s crazy to see the multiple ways of watching the show these days from 24 hour channels like Twitch and Pluto to Tubi and Netflix

7 Likes

Almost daily. MST is my go-to if I need some background noise or if I just can’t get into watching anything else.

11 Likes

I honestly thought I was the only person who knew about Orphan Black! I loved that show! I showed it to a friend who did not believe Tatiana plays all those characters.

4 Likes

At least once a week. I work a lot, and my SO isn’t a huge fan, but he knows how comforting it is for me. Sometimes when I’ve had a rough day, he’ll ask if I want to put on MST3K to feel better. Or I put it on for myself if he falls asleep before I do :blush: :wink:

8 Likes

I watch it every night to go to sleep, and put it on when I’m typing notes for work. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I recorded the original series, and along with nu-MST, Cinematic Titanic, Film Crew, The Mads, and some Rifftrax (primarily Bridget/MJ) I have about 300 episodes, so watching one or two a day lets me see each episode about twice a year.

5 Likes

Every night before bed. My wife is not the biggest MST3K fan. But that’s slowly changing.

15 Likes

One of us! One of us!

Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

13 Likes