HOW SUCCESSFUL WAS THE TIME BUBBLE TOUR?

and the Czechs go free?

3 Likes

Seriously! My friends and I had to drive to Houston to catch it.

How can you tell?

1 Like

I went to the Time Bubble Tour without any problems, as I was so sick of staying indoors for nearly 2 years. And thanks to me and my dad getting the shots, we finally went to see the show in Seattle, and it was AMAZING.

4 Likes

The turnout in Reno was fine despite the COVID buzzkill that may have held back some fans (still got MSTie Masks.
Only bummer: no one else wore a jumpsuit. I was very Gizmonic here

6 Likes

I think that if we get an announcement for a tour for the fall, we’ll have our answer that it was successful enough. If you can keep costs low, tours can be very profitable. I think the thing that could have potentially keeps revenue down was that this tour was a bit of a canary in a coal mine with live events just ramping up as the tour started up.

But I also think the Live tour element of the franchise is clearly important as they’ve been consistently touring since the revival began. It does help push their brand nationally, even putting it in front of folks who have no idea what the Gizmoplex is.

Emily’s company for sure needs to tour now that they’re on the show proper and have the folks who have loved their episodes be excited not only for the concept and brand of MST3K, but these particular personalities. I think this will add to the success of the next tour because it just adds to the excitement fans will have.

2 Likes

lol. I have Czech in-laws and they are quite the free-spirited bunch, now that you mention it. :smiley: