How would you use your fish-person for evil?

Bonus points if the fish men don’t have cars, but just carry around car doors for the illusion of having cars.

5 Likes

Are we certain that Long John Silver’s food actually contains their departed brethren? It’s been some time since I have eaten at one, but I seem to recall it being a LOT of breading.

6 Likes

THAT’S HOW THEY COVER THE EVIDENCE

6 Likes

Use it for a Sharknado showdown crossover for Asylum.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but I could only use my fish-person for good.

I would have my fish-person bring joy and laughter to millions of people, just as nature intended.

8 Likes

“Bernice, I haven’t had a good B.M. in weeks!”

4 Likes

My fish man will read Frost and spray it like icy death from its bloody stumps!

6 Likes

I’ve already been using my fish-people for evil. They sit on the shareholder boards of most major IT corporations. Okay, so technically they are lamprey-people, but lampreys are almost fish.

6 Likes

They look more like leeches than lampreys to me.

6 Likes

I was thinking hagfish, but six of one …

7 Likes

My fishman is named Abie and his only weakness is running into his working-class pals from the old neighborhood on important social occasions.

He already took over the world, right under your noses. I read it on Twitter.

6 Likes

Abie the fish man! Abie the fish man! Abie the fish man!

6 Likes

The whole trouble with Twitter is that you can’t even make that joke because too many goniffs treat it like it’s real. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I think they’re akin to eels as well.

4 Likes

I dunno. My fishmen swim ok, but on land they lumber around after women all the time, arms raised clumsily, and it’s almost as if they can’t see what they’re doing. Anyone who actually makes the effort can easily walk away from these guys.

Maybe… maybe Dr. Z was wrong…

8 Likes

Dr. Z spent an inordinate amount of time spraying the ocean with a spray bottle, so maybe your fish men are really into cleaning?

5 Likes

Where does Octaman fit into this whole thing?

That’s probably off-topic, but I don’t think a Cephalopodman thread’s gonna get much action.

5 Likes

I know this one! Fill it with beer and throw an awesome theme party, right?

6 Likes

That’s it! Fishman Cleaning Services! Dress them up in cute little outfits, and they’ll do the pool at the same time!

5 Likes

After injecting myself with fish-serum, I would release walking catfish into the local water supply. Next, I would kill those who laughed at my theories. Finally after transforming a woman into a fish-person, we would swim out to sea where we would found a new species to replace mankind. Just brainstorming of course.

6 Likes