Huh it's (insert random date), I guess I should watch (Experiment #) or, Are we supposed to watch Gorgo tonight?

“McRoar! O’Growl!” on the day?

Aright we have it easy pretty much from October til January, but the rest of the year, what are the Experiments tied to dates/events/post-apocalyptic-existentialism du jour?

7 Likes

candle in the wind diamondsday GIF by Elton John

2 Likes

Alien from LA also works, thanks to the ballad of Kathy Ireland.

8 Likes

You’ve got St Pat’s covered, so my suggestion is for Arbor Day (April 28). I choose The Loves of Hercules, because dudes get turned into trees.

10 Likes

Starcrash as a Star Wars knockoff on May 4th?

8 Likes

Don’t forget The Magic Sword, because it spotlights Sir Patrick.

10 Likes

Well Thanksgiving is tied to turkeys. So why not an episode tied to the same? So I say Riding with Death! Turkeys were apparently alive and well in 1976.

7 Likes

For Easter, a natural pick would be Quest of the Delta Knights because of the memorable guest appearance by Fred "Eggs"Eggleston.

6 Likes

For Halloween, I’d go with Fire Maidens of Outer Space because Timmy.

4 Likes

Bloodlust, for the crucifixion finale.

Or Beast Of Yucca Flats, for the rabbit denouement.

7 Likes

Code Name Diamond Head for Ian McShane.

6 Likes

Master Ninja II for Labor Day, since the first epi- um, half of the movie involves cannery workers trying to form a union.

5 Likes

Obviously, The Girl in Lover’s Lane for Valentine’s Day.

4 Likes

We had a good one for 4 days ago.
44f01df0f63e652f589513c775b06c67

6 Likes

For Thanksgiving, too!

5 Likes

On October 2 watch Space Mutiny for Sting’s birthday.

4 Likes

For Independence Day…

Everything’s perfect in America!

6 Likes

For your own birthday you can always go to Jack Taylor’s place to watch I Accuse My Parents.

2 Likes

Merlin’s Shop of Mystical Wonders seems like a good choice for Grandparents’ Day.

4 Likes

Either of the Santo movies or Racket Girls for a tenuous Stone Cold Steve Austin Day tie-in.

1 Like