CLOSED: I can't get anything to play on Gizmoplex anymore.

Sure. I just tried Secret Agent Super Dragon from the season 5 collection, and it’s similarly “stuck” (not playing, loading animation keeps going, no numbers on time bar, red “slashed circle/no symbol” on the left end of the loading bar.

• Chris
1 Like

Thanks for trying. Sounds like the issue may be more widespread than initially thought. Hopefully, @ivan can use that info to help narrow things down.

2 Likes

Unfortunately my iOS apps are still unable to play videos - both my Apple TV and iPhone apps.

I’ve logged out, shutdown, restarted, and re-logged into the Apple TV app and I’m still having the problem. (Web-based access continues to work uninterrupted.)

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there anything else I can try? I’m happy to try and collect data for you if it’s helpful.

Thanks - Chris

2 Likes

Chris,

So sorry you’re still having issues. If none of your troubleshooting has helped, please send an email describing the issue (with screenshots of any error messages you receive) to gizmoplex@mst3k.com.

1 Like

Will e-mail. Thank you - Chris

2 Likes

Turns out I needed to switch to the official MST3K app instead of using the VHX one.
Once I did that all the videos would play (iPad and AppleTV)

3 Likes

Closed due to age and non-recurrence of issue.