I found it! (MST Demotivational)

A while back, I mentioned I had made signs for my work warning what happens to naughty, naughty coworkers when they didn’t clean up their dishes. I couldn’t find it for the life of me but now, oh good people, I give you….The Deep 13 Demotivational! image

35 Likes

How is this demotivational?

7 Likes

There was a series of posters called demotivationals. The template is based on those.

4 Likes

I think @TheBindingPolymer actually wants to be shot into space to watch cheesy movies. :wink:

9 Likes

I’ll play!

If things are bad, they could get worse.
Out of the fire and into the (frying) pan.

11 Likes

17 Likes

Her ideas are universally panned.
She’s got a head for business.
She’s a butterbody. What’s that? Nice face, but… her body.
You put your neck out and this is what happens.
What’s Jan’s favorite breed of dog? The puddle.
She’s very atrayctive.
I asked for a mint, not a mad science experiment!

9 Likes

from Imgflip Demotivational Maker

14 Likes

Demotivators, from despair.com. They’re still in operation.

8 Likes

micro

10 Likes

batwoman

16 Likes

beast

15 Likes

I always thought WigFlip had the demotivational poster maker closest to Despair’s format, but it’s offline now, alas. Did the line under the top row’s middle characters, matched the fonts, and everything.

2 Likes

Indeed, I buy a calendar from them every year. Love those guys!

3 Likes

Matches - Don’t Give Mikey No Matches

12 Likes

Deep Hurting

15 Likes

I love these so much!!

4 Likes

Those would all be found at @MST3KMotivation. I have them all available to copy & share on the MST3KMOTIVATION Facebook page, as well, if you’d like any of them.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

I was able to track down the author of the WigFlip Automotivator webapp and ask him about it. Unfortunately, it’s not online anywhere else, but he did thank me for noticing how closely it hewed to Despair®’s demotivator style, saying that he put a lot of work into matching it.

5 Likes

Meat - We’ve been eating Gamera!

8 Likes