I’m swinging by Biggy-G’s on the way home…

…Gonna grab a quick bite as I skipped lunch. Anyone want anything while I’m there?

14 Likes

Pick me up a hamdinger!

8 Likes

It is to my understanding that they have a Big ‘G’ Burger, but I have not been able to conclusively verify this.

8 Likes

I think you’re right. In fact they may be the home of it.

7 Likes

One large Gizmo shake. One large Gizmo fries. One large Gizmonion rings. One Gizmo triple deluxe burger with bacon and extra cheese. And a small Diet Coke.

10 Likes

Hold up! I gotta order somethin’ here. Let’s see…
I’ll have 2 No. 9s, a No. 9 large, a No. 6 with extra dip, a No. 7, 2 No. 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
… or I can just have a double patty Gizmo burger with American and provolone cheese with 2 bacon strips and an egg, medium fries, and some lemonade.

8 Likes

They say they’re out of dip for the No. 6. You want to swap it for a No. 4 dip or a No. 78 dip?

5 Likes

I’ll take them both!

5 Likes

I want a thrusterbuster burger and an orange cream splunky with Potato planks !

6 Likes

I want the Mister Mistieburger with potato planks please and thank you.

7 Likes

Could you get me a half double decaffinated half-caf with a twist of lemon please? And a slice of Deep 13 Dish pizza.

6 Likes

I know it’s out of your way, but can you swing by Clay and Lar’s Flesh Barn?

6 Likes

@ZeitgeistMeister Can do. Did you want anything from there, or just want me to swing by?

5 Likes

Grab me a side of chili. You know, the chili with corn, chicken, green peppers, chili (sigh), onions.

10 Likes

If you don’t mind ordering from the secret menu, tell them I want my fries “TV’s Frank style”.

9 Likes

I’d like an extra large slice of Auntie Pearl’s Pecan Pie, with extra whipped cream, please.

7 Likes

I know a couple guys who really like pie.

9 Likes

Nothing for me, thanks. I ate over at S.O.L.'s Deli.

5 Likes

I’m having some… staff difficulties at the moment. Can you get me some potato cakes to help me defuse the situation?

5 Likes

I think they are still serving breakfast. If their Interociter is not broken again, can you pick me up some Secret Government Eggos? I like the blueberry ones, and make sure they warm up the syrup.

7 Likes