I’m swinging by Biggy-G’s on the way home…

Thanks, but I already ordered from Torgo’s Pizza

5 Likes

A Thruster Buster Parfait and a Killer Shrew for me please. And yes, this will be together.

6 Likes

I would like a double-double-double please.

Also please put some EXTRA BOLD Bar-B-Q sauce on it

6 Likes

I’m sorry, but Cowboy Mike’s Red Hot Ricochet Barbecue Sauce Extree Bold is so bold that it is not recommended for human consumption.

8 Likes

Oh, then just a salad

6 Likes

They’ve got a new line of Kinga’s Own desserts! Call me suspicious, but I’ve got a funny feeling about this one.

6 Likes

Maybe I’ll just have an Unhappy Meal. I wouldn’t mind a discarded band-aid.

11 Likes

I had a coupon for a free meal, but someone put it through the Wish Squisher and it got turned into a Blockbuster gift card.

9 Likes

One Meatza-Treatza-Rati, super-sized, and NO POTATO PLANKS this time!

9 Likes

I thought Glenn might be there picking something up. He’s 60 feet tall, you know.

7 Likes

How many burgers can one man eat in a single lifetime?

7 Likes

9 Likes

Last time I was there, they just kept trying to push these raisin things on me. No thanks.

8 Likes

How dare you malign our beloved raisin snails!

8 Likes

I would like a spicy peachy battered chonga and a beefy peanut buster bel grande.

What? They stopped serving Mex-American?

Just get me one hamburger sammich with french fried potatoes garnish then. Sigh.

7 Likes

It’s too bad the shambling walk they force all of their delivery drivers to do means 75% of the pizzas end up on the ground.

6 Likes

Or whole cows?

4 Likes

I know it was a limited time item on their menu, but see if they still have TV’s Frank’s TV Franks 'N Beans.

7 Likes

I was going to try my luck at the Conveyor Belt Buffet, but they have a glitch or two to iron out…

10 Likes

Tonight, I think I’ll grab a bite to eat at the Moon 14 Mesozoic Ranch Dinosaur BBQ!

4 Likes