I think I found the real Devil Doll

Saw this online. Made from buttons and nightmares

9 Likes

Looks almost like a Rice Krispies treat sculpture.

If you squint hard enough, it kind of resembles Courtney Love.

7 Likes

All I can hear is Bill Corbett screaming WHAT AM I!?!?

6 Likes

the hair is spot-on

3 Likes

Are you sure that’s not the sister from The Touch of Satan?

4 Likes

Kill it with fire. From orbit.

5 Likes

oh dear lord, i wasn’t ready for that! that is definitely haunted.

4 Likes

I didn’t have a phobia for buttons this morning.

Now I do.

6 Likes

That’s nightmare fuel, that is.

4 Likes

Your eyes would also need a way to detect light if you were invisible or you’d be blind. Not sure how that would work.

2 Likes

Oh my god, this is my worst nightmare… millions and millions of scabs, aching to be picked. It is terrifying!

2 Likes

Just need to modify the script for Childs Play and you got a horror movie.

2 Likes

Are you sure that’s not an extra from Coraline (2009)?

3 Likes

Haha! That was my older daughter’s first movie in the theater. Scared the hell out of her. But you know what they say, give you kids something to talk about in therapy or else it’ll just be awkward silence.

4 Likes

My wife collects creepy dolls and has an interest in Marie Antoinette/the French Revolution. Her birthday’s coming up in two weeks, so on a whim, I typed “French Revolution Creepy Doll” into eBay. And this fella came up.

Strangely, when I made the seller an offer, they accepted immediately… almost as if they were eager to be rid of him…

Creepy Pierre should be on his way to us shortly. I have no idea what I have unleashed upon our home. If I suddenly stop posting in a few days time, don’t bother looking for me, you already know what happened.

11 Likes

Did the seller mention anything about “windows full of flies,” “walls bleeding” or the like?

4 Likes
2 Likes

Don’t worry everyone, I’ve fixed it

This house is now clean etc.

10 Likes

sOrry, i dOn’t knoW whY MY… oh, not My, I mean tHe pictUre disapeareD. i ensURe yOu tHAt SatelliTEofLove, I mean me…iS tyPiNg thiS anD sTill aLive. tHe dOLL is jUsT a DoLL aNd nOt sOmethINg aLive aNd fILLed wITh RaGe

3 Likes

One of the few actual times I did a spit-take. Well done. Well done.

3 Likes