Icon-o-clasm

Well hey now, look at all the reaction icons we now have!

Sorry if I missed the official announcement, but very cool for adding these. At long last I can give the laugh reaction I’ve so often wanted too.

Thanks MST3K Discourse team! :heart: :clap: :confetti_ball:

12 Likes

And we can change reactions after-the-fact. Very cool.

3 Likes

Which is good, because I keep. Doing. It. Wrong.

3 Likes

I just noticed this new functionality, wow. A cornucopia of new response options, I’m a little overwhelmed. I wonder how these affect the summary statistics. Does any reaction count as a heart/like for those purposes?

2 Likes

Now we just need a Badge for getting all 7 reactions on one post (he said, half-jokingly).

4 Likes

:open_mouth: has the same energy as…

mst3k818ooooh

… from Devil Doll.

3 Likes

As I said somewhere else, an added thank you for having them labelled. I can’t see the little faces well enough to know what they are supposed to be. The labels really help.

5 Likes

[sigh] But you all know that I’m no good at decisions!! :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

But nobody give me a hug, I’m not a hugger (unless you’re my girlfriend, and I know that you’re not :wink:)

Seriously - I have a large space bubble, which made social distancing a breeze for me.

(BTW, I wrote this with tongue in cheek, if you have to give me a virtual hug I won’t freak. But a real one, now that’s another story)

4 Likes

“But will a thumbs-up seem too blasé? Is a heart too over-the-top? And how do I react to people sharing bad news? HELP!”

It’s a pit of overthinker’s quicksand.

9 Likes

:hugs:

Because someone had to. :smiley:

3 Likes

GAAAH!

:wink:

1 Like

Oh, and if you hover over the given emoji, it will tell you who left what.

1 Like

What must one do to earn jazz hands?? :hugs:

I didn’t realize there would be a talent portion of this forum. Let me dig out that old leotard and start stretching…

2 Likes

That’s supposed to be a hug? Eyes closed, dreamy smile, fingers splayed… Torgo, go away!

2 Likes

You can borrow one of mine if you promise not to pit it out. :smiley:

2 Likes

I make it a point to never write checks my body can’t cash.

2 Likes

I am so there with you. Someone posts on Facebook about something chock-full of mixed emotions, and then you spend as much time dithering about which to choose as you did reading the post, then immediately second-guessing your response, quickly changing it and hoping they didn’t notice… shudder

4 Likes

How timely, as these are the socks I’m wearing today.

10 Likes

Well… the novelty has worn off and I’m lazy, so I’m going back to hearts.

9 Likes