Identify that episode

I was saw a this fanmade mst3k tribute video that was deleted, but which episode was it when Gypsy was inadvertently knocking everyone other with her head? It’s not the Gila Gila Monster, or the Painted Hills, I know it’s either in seasons 2, 3,4, or 5.

2 Likes

What episode was it where at the end Crow made a snarky comment about a letter that Joel was reading and Joel stopped, and said “That does it” (or something similar) and drug Crow off camera?

3 Likes

mst3k-joel
And what episode is this from!? Please tell me!

4 Likes

That was #410, Hercules Against the Moon Men.

Crow first lands in hot water when he tells GPC that it was Walter Pidgeon who was in the film version of Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea and NOT Richard Basehart.

Then Crow proceeds to talk smack on a kid’s drawing of the SOL crew, prompting Joel to take Crow offscreen and leaving Servo to read the letter as Crow cries out in pain (Servo: “Ooh, I didn’t know he could bend that far!”).

5 Likes

That’s an excerpt from the good-natured brawling sketch in #412, Hercules and the Captive Women.

4 Likes

I identified at least two fart joke moments from the Commando Cody shorts.

The first one is from Radar Men from the Moon, Part 2: Molten Terror, which is in the episode Mad Monster. We see Commando Cody in full gear adjusting a knob inside a spacecraft, and it makes a funny noise, prompting Servo to quip "Oh, how rude!‘’

The other moment comes from Radar Men from the Moon, Part 7: Camouflaged Destruction, which can be found as part of the episode Project Moonbase. The image cuts from Cody flying in the sky to a crop duster getting ready to take off (with a bunch of kicked-up dust behind it), and JUST as the image is changing, Joel riffs “Boy, he’s got a nasty tailwind” and Crow responds with “Must’ve been something he ate.”

Not sure that either moment was what you’re referring to, but as far as jetpack-based stuff goes, that’s the best that I could figure with the time frame provided.

6 Likes

screenshot_20230131_162306
Any idea what episode is the cover art of “Clowns in the Sky” album from? It’s possible somwhere in season5 or season 6.
And also, can you please tell me what episode was it when Gypsy was inadvertently knocking everyone other with her head? It’s not the Gila Gila Monster, or the Painted Hills, I know it’s either in seasons 2, 3,4, or 5.

1 Like

What episode is this from?
MikeAndTheBots

2 Likes

That’s from the first host segment of #907 (Hobgoblins) after the opening, right after the show returns from commercial break:

4 Likes

As far as I can tell, the cover art does not appear to be taken from an actual episode. This may have been a publicity photo or something of the sort.

That guitar does seem to come into play in the host segments for #608 (Code Name: Diamond Head) and #622 (Angels Revenge), but the Bots don’t wear those costumes and those snacks don’t appear on the SOL desk. So, that picture MIGHT have been taken around the filming of those episodes, but I can’t say to a certainty.

5 Likes

what episodes are these?

2 Likes

#316, Gamera Vs. Zigra.

4 Likes

I was saw a this fanmade mst3k tribute video that was deleted, but which episode was it when Gypsy was inadvertently knocking everyone other with her head? It’s not the Gila Gila Monster, or the Painted Hills, I know it’s either in seasons 2, 3,4, or 5.

Thank you guys! Ripped Forrester is rare and magnificent and I love him.

4 Likes

What episode is this “song” from?
" Tom Servo’s Sleep Poem

Sleep, oh fair one, sleep

The night is low and drowsy,
Your dreams are fair and deep.

On phoebus tender wings,
Rest all Earthly things

Sleep, oh gentle lamb,
Til’ morning, Mother Sun does bring.

1 Like

That’d be #811, Parts: The Clonus Horror.

4 Likes

What’s this episode from?

2 Likes

That’s from #424, Manos: The Hands of Fate.

5 Likes

“Should we investigate that or go perv on the smoochers some more?”

3 Likes

I remember Mike saying, “Mr. Lincoln! Mr. Lincoln! Abe!”. Help me out?

1 Like