If you don't enjoy S13E03...

I often think to myself that the Atlanta airport must have inspired the Mads at least a little bit?

I mean, it is the place where (travel) hopes go to die?

Seriously, at the end of every skyway it should read, “Abandon all hope, ye who have a connecting flight to catch”

I miss flying Northwest through the Memphis airport. Better trips, connections, and much better food?

Sigh.

Sorry, what were we talking about again?

Oh, that’s right, Alanis.

why are we here linda fiorentino, Alanis/God, Boop GIF

6 Likes

I think we all know what this is about…

4 Likes

Given that I’ve seen this movie un-riffed and can verify it’s an ideal candidate for demolition (60% of it is seventies people looking annoyed and bored while on boats) I’m looking forward to how it plays out.

4 Likes

It’s not Alanis it’s Atlantic!

8 Likes

mst3k314haroldatari

Harold Atari?

5 Likes

Hatari for short.

5 Likes

Daktari?

8 Likes

Doc Terry is enough to give anyone the blues

5 Likes

A daiquiri?

wedding crashers comedy GIF

7 Likes

jamiroquai

Jamiroquai? :-/

8 Likes

Yes, my suzereign.

3 Likes

Dentaku?

6 Likes

We have the Spiderverse

2 Likes

We’re going where now?

6 Likes

Alta Vista?

5 Likes

Alternaversal!

aaaaaaaaand scene.

7 Likes

well, we don’t need another hero, just to know the way home (or out of this movie)

1 Like

Why did I read that in the tune of the Pina Colada song ? If you don’t enjoy S1303, getting caught in the rain, can you get beyond Atlantis, can you handle the pain? :joy:

3 Likes

I know I can’t get beyond Atalanta, because she just runs so dang fast.

Also, am I alone in really looking forward to seeing Sid Haig tonight? We might even watch the movie together.

2 Likes

If you can’t say anything nice about 1303, come sit by me (not because I want to trash the episode, I just want the company)