If you were an experiment...

I’d go with dark green (like the jacket I have awaiting kickstarter patches)
I’d keep my first name and be “Tim Sliders” as an homage to the Jerry O’Connell show and it sounds goofy and fun.

4 Likes

I’d go with baby blue (like the baseball jersey color).

My name would be “Katie Steiner.” Because BattleTech is old enough to qualify as “classic sci-fi” by now, and the Steiner family just edges the Davions as my favorite of the Inner Sphere Great Houses (Remember May 20, 3052, YOU CLAN BASTARDS!).

3 Likes

Darn that looks amazing.

Now I want to do mine XD

3 Likes

I’d have to go with purple as well. Get the tribute to my birthstone… or the Vikings… or Prince… whatever.

Anyway, Purple.

Last name? Tempted to stick with my own last name, but then people would think it’s a Discovery riff. Heh.

I think maybe I’d pick Scott, after brothers Ridley & Tony, two directors with a wild run of movies between them.

Wait. No. There’d be Office gags then, wouldn’t there? Damn. This is harder than I’d thought.

5 Likes

Russ Bowman and I’d have a bright green jumpsuit.

3 Likes

I’d go with my favorite color, green.

But not just any green. Castleton green.
castletongreen

If I had to choose something different… why not go wild and choose a tartan pattern for a jumpsuit?

8 Likes

I’d take a dark blue jumpsuit (since I look good in that) and go by the name Dirk McClure.

Dirk for the main character Dirk Pitt in the Clive Cussler books. McClure for actor Doug McClure and his ability to eat an entire dinosaur; as seen in The Land That Time Forgot.

4 Likes

Dye my jumpsuit “nude” please!

3 Likes

Lovely question. I would have to go with a powder blue jumpsuit and the first name of Charlie (can’t go with my real first name, don’t wanna confuse GPC even more). For the last name, I’d homage the director of my favorite cheesy movie from my childhood, The Monster Squad: Fred Dekker. So here comes Charlie Dekker, you turkeys!

5 Likes

I’ve actually thought about this before. Flame Orange for my jumpsuit, and my name would be Anika Bueller. Of course, following the show’s host-naming conventions of first name+character/actor name- especially as my last name is close enough to that of Ferris Bueller’s that I’ve heard (and embraced) the jokes all my life.

4 Likes

My jumpsuit.

9 Likes

Suit color red, name is Val Soong. Val for Valentina, first woman in space. Soong for ST:TNG.

4 Likes

My experiment!sona name would be Jamie Moone. Jamie is a name I’ve always liked (even if it isn’t my own), and Moone is a mix of moon (for obvious space reasons) and Boone, a last name that sounds like “boon”, which is something helpful or beneficial. As for my jumpsuit, my first instinct would be to have a yellow one. Yellow is my favorite color. :3 However, if I had to choose a unique color that’s different from Jonah’s, I’ll go with purple.

5 Likes

Blue is my color. Ideally, I’d go for something lighter than Mike’s but not exactly sky blue. As for a name, I’m really not sure. I’ve never thought about a proper pseudonym before.

2 Likes

I can’t believe I forgot to select a pseudonym!

For my character, I’d probably use the last name “Hooper” in tribute to director Tobe Hooper.

3 Likes

I don’t know what my name would be, I might stay with my own, which is Rowley. I’d either have a grey jumpsuit with a pink under, or swap that.

2 Likes

If we were experiments? What makes you think we’re not?

5 Likes

I’d be called Effigia and I’d be shimmery-emerald and silver because I’d be a Bot.
I’d be the first Bot ever experimented on. The Mads would have abducted me after I showed a too-Human-like sense of humor and they wanted to know what makes me tick.
I’d befriend the two techs who were sent up to maintain me and get them to watch the movies with me, create gifts for the exchange with me, and help me keep the Mads from learning the secret of WHY I have a Human-like sense of humor.

6 Likes

I LOVE your name. Well done!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I really appreciate that. :smiley:

Interesting twist that you put on the MST3K experiment format, by the bye!

3 Likes