If you were an experiment...

I’d also go with turquoise or aqua or some other blue-green mix. As for name? Hm… How about Noel Kirk, after Tommy Kirk? I’d love to be the first LGBTQ+ host… Otherwise, I’d go Noel B. Natural. :wink:

4 Likes

I’d go with the Ghostbusters tan/grey look - (A) it’s fashionable and (B) it’s a nice headnod to jumpsuits everywhere. I can’t think of cool names :frowning:

4 Likes

black jumpsuit purple and white patches
My name would be holiday dekock cause I’d be trapped in space

2 Likes

My jumpsuit would be gold. And really tight around the crotch. Accessorised with a sky blue headband. And my name would be Ace Hunter, because that’s how a man’s man dresses in Megaforce!

3 Likes

Orange jumpsuit. Name Adam Waits. Surname of the family in Troll 2…my favorite bad movie!

3 Likes

I’ve thought about this before and I think I would choose the ever classy black jumpsuit with some platform boots. I’m sticking with my first name, Sage. Maybe as a last name I would pick up the name Bowie since man, his loss hurt me.

I kinda like the idea of a very grumpy host who is only doing this for the free room, health insurance, not having to do college, and to watch movies all day. I like the idea of a female host and I think Tom and Crow would be pretty clueless about how to deal with a grumpy goth that they kind of view as their daughter.

7 Likes

Oh, that’s an interesting idea. An actual volunteer!

That would really shift the dynamic. Another interesting thought!

3 Likes

I’m glad you think so. I hope one of these days to get around to making not only a design for the jumpsuit and how I want it to fit, but also maybe make some designs of what I think the bots would look like as humans sort of like if the series was a Saturday morning cartoon.

3 Likes

With you on Bowie
Losing Bowie and Alan Rickman so close hit me hard

2 Likes

Necroposting as this popped up after an odd succession of hops…

Hm, jumpsuit color and name… (my name, not the jumpsuit’s name)
Welllllll I’d want red or maroon even though they’ve been taken. Definitely not green or blue or anything the Rebound Experiment wore. Black? Meh. Dark grey, rust, sienna… mebbe. Would want a jacket over it.

Name is tough… Gordon… Koenig… Carter… none of them really flow with my first name. Could go with middle name, though even though the spellings are different, there already exist full on John Koenig and John Carter, the very sources for Carter and Koenig (though also Alan Carter)
Can’t make Bergman work, but… well maybe… got some Swedish blood. Get a two-fer with Carter though. :wink:

2 Likes

I’d go with either cream or mauve and I would adopt the aptronym Hurt in tribute to John in Alien.

2 Likes

charcoal gray, navy blue, or green jumpsuit.

John (my first name) Dent for that most famous of all unintentional space farers: Arthur Dent.

4 Likes

I met him less than a year before he passed away. Absolutely wonderful fellow, and his quite gracious wife. I thought about ‘Kane’, but I’ve been on an Alien revisit in a few forms recently, felt a bit on the nose for me. ‘Hurt’ is fantastic (and the lingo fun you can have with Deep Hurting… ok you know ah maybe not that…), though if you go cream or mauve remember to nail those accent colors :wink: (btw, if you haven’t seen the photos of the Alien sets with lights up, you’re in for a shock or a treat, a bit like seeing the Addams Family house in color)

4 Likes

I gotta go with navy blue, since that’s pretty much the only colour I wear!

3 Likes

Why, thank you! I figure “Deep Hurting” could be where I go down a philosophical rabbit hole and the bots remind me I should really just relax.

1 Like