If your favourite MST3K character could be a mascot, what would they promote?

I seem to be among like-minds here, so you might understand the loops my brain went with this to get here. It started when I bought some tomatoes at the market today, and their brand name gave me delightfully vivid visions of an enraged Pearl Forester squashing tomatoes on the packaging, perhaps in a VW van

• I’ll definitely be illustrating it and posting it here once I have the time.
    Now the whole idea makes me curious as to the plethora of possibilities, what other hilarious spokesmodels would our beloved hosts and their evil overlords make for the products we use and stare at every day? Post your zany product-MST3K host mash-ups here, with illustrations of any talent level encouraged.
6 Likes

I could see Max shilling for Carvel.

5 Likes

He’d look great tearing into a Fudgie the Whale, everyone would want to join him! :smiley:

1 Like

6 Likes

The Joel Robinson School Of White Guy Mod Dancing.

(Avid re-watchers of Moon Zero Two will get it.)

4 Likes

Amazeballs, I also love that this was one of Mary Jo’s first appearances on the show (I think?) when she spoofed the head in a pan!
All the hearts for this! :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

She and Bridget were the space-faring Amazons sometime before that.

Space Amazon™ Microwavable Hotdish?

You’ll find stranger stuff than that in the average frozen food aisle right now.

2 Likes

I love when Joel gives us his best Nancy Sinatra! :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

You couldn’t see the go-go boots but imagination costs nothing. :wink:

3 Likes

The costume doesn’t mean anything as long as you know how to shake it.

2 Likes

Tvs Frank’s TV Franks. Kinda like “Ballpark Hot Dogs” for people who watch too much TV.

4 Likes

Alright, this is how I spend a Saturday evening:
Scarlet Pearl

9 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

:smiley:

Priceless. I wish I could give that way more than just one Like.

4 Likes

As for an answer here?

It’s gotta be Baba Yaga, the “hunchback fairy” from Jack Frost.

So… maybe she’d do that weird folk dancing and get her tree homies to help her out for a real estate company commercial?

5 Likes

Perfect, Baba Yaga the Gentrifier. Call the staging company, and get ready for the open house!

4 Likes

I felt we needed to see the boots:

3 Likes

Servo did shoes in Danger Death Ray. He was a popcorn dish in I think it was Operation Kid Brother. He never actually had candy in an episode. Runts (short man’s syndrome), gumballs (duh), Junior Mints (short man’s syndrome), Mike & Ike (dun dun dun), Nerds (:zipper_mouth_face:), Dum Dum Pops (:zipper_mouth_face:), Airheads, Warheads (Servo turned sides). No York Peppermint Patties. It’s a family show, and getting the sensation will change the rating.

3 Likes

Crow already has experience marketing men’s sunglasses. AND he had that produce stand. (It just needs a safer location next time.)

1 Like

“We’ve secretly hacked into their account and replaced all their NFTs with New, Improved SPACOM! Let’s watch!!”

Also, Netflix viewers will remember that Dr. Erhardt hunted down and returned the remains of our beloved Dr. F. and TV’s Frank. So obviously he could become spokesperson for some discount futuristic funeral service. (Probably the type where they claim they can name a star after the deceased.)