I'm an official Beta Tester for the Gizmoplex theater!!

I am now an official Beta Tester for the Gizmoplex theater!

10 Likes

I’m backer #7343, so it looks like it’ll be a while before I get an invite.

2 Likes

I volunteered when it was first announced hope you get the link soon.

2 Likes

They seem to be going in the order that you signed up to be a beta tester, not the order you pledged in this time.

4 Likes

I thought Ivan said in the walkthrough that they were inviting all backers in pledge order, but maybe I’m mistaken.

2 Likes

I’m backer #2482 and I got my invite today too, so once there’s a few more data points we can see if that means anything.

1 Like

I backer 51, so it seems these aren’t related to backer number. Probably still just beta testers.

3 Likes

I believe you had to “sign up” at some point a few months ago to be a beta tester, but I think it was only offered to people who were backers. Here’s what makes me believe they’re sending beta tester invites in the order of sign-up.

2 Likes

We’ve now invited everyone who volunteered for the beta test, and are starting with backers who didn’t volunteer tomorrow. Apologies for the unclear communication on my part!

12 Likes

I have seen the angry visage of ticket master Crow. I also found my plaque in the backer room. Kinda wondering how the backer numbers are calculated, though. Looks like the numbers start over 23 million.

7 Likes

If they really wanted to drive people crazy, they’d have run the backer numbers through a hashing function first. The resulting order would then have absolutely no bearing upon the backer number. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Temporary numbers. Real ones coming later this week once we finish building a better interface for redeeming member passes so people don’t get so confused!

7 Likes

Ivan, you’re a lifesaver to all of us.

10 Likes

Thanks Ivan didn’t mean to get people stirred up I was just happy to be invited!

3 Likes

I got my email last night! Really love the concept behind the Gizmoplex theater and can’t wait to use it!

3 Likes

Amen.

This sentiment deserves to be echoed more, with all the incredible and dedicated work that Ivan’s put into all of this.

6 Likes

Is it too late to sign up for Beta testing? I missed that memo at some point and have deep regerts.

2 Likes

We’ve got Beta testing sign !

3 Likes

Still waiting on mine, but hey, there’s a lot of us to get through so no worries.

(big brown puppydog eyes) (*blink*) (*blink*)

4 Likes

Ivan,
I received my invite for the beta, however it’s set up with my other email address. I’m leery of changing my vhx account as I think it might screw up all of my links and such.
Is there any way to switch my invite address?

Thanks,
Bob

3 Likes