I'm an official Beta Tester for the Gizmoplex theater!!

I am also a Beta Tester! Welcome to the testing! =)

4 Likes

Congrats! Color me jealous

2 Likes

Not as of now, but you CAN change your own VHX account address.

Just go here and update it to what youā€™d like it to be. If it matches the pre-approved address on the Gizmoplex Virtual Theater website, it should link up just fine.

2 Likes

The other email is one I donā€™t use much (and donā€™t know how it got associated) and Iā€™m thinking that it will screw up all of my links and access from other devices, such as my firestick (which already has issues with changing videos and exiting). So I guess Iā€™ll just stick to the gizmoplex access as it is and not get the other features.
Curious that thereā€™s no way to change it

1 Like

when I got the invite, at the top it had my google email, which was strange since I donā€™t use that much, and never for anything MST related (so how they got that, Lord knows)ā€¦ but down the page there was a place to enter an email, and there I entered my usual one, the one I used for the Kickstarter and VHX. And it was accepted and linked up just fine.

So am I. My Bestie back in Colorado runs a sign shop.

9 Likes

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

2 Likes

Iā€™m in Colorado ā€¦ where would one find this bestieā€™s shop? Asking for a friend. (okay asking for a couple of thousand friends)

Regardless, that is realy cool!

4 Likes

Western Slope.

2 Likes

Cool. The first Gizmoblie!

3 Likes