I'm Hired!

I don’t know about Kenny Loggins, but it does currently have a Led Zeppelin laser show. :smiley:

6 Likes

OMG!! Congrats!! And such a cool job too!!

I’m sensing a Midwest Mistie Road Trip!!

6 Likes

The Plane…arium :rofl:

5 Likes

Congrats. We of Wisconsin look forward to you joining us.

Not necessary.

7 Likes

Fantastic news, @TeriG! Really happy for you! :smiley:

6 Likes

If you create Laser Idiot Control Now you’ll have sold out crowds for months

12 Likes

I’ll gauge the MST3K interest and then start sneaking in songs. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

Yay!! I’m so happy for you!! How soon do you start (and get out of your oh-so-cramped house)?

Once you’re settled, maybe we can swing a MSTie meetup with you, me, @Vader and any other lurking locals.

6 Likes

Congrats and happy days ahead at the new job, @TeriG !!! You’re moving to the land of cheese curds and Hamm’s ! :fireworks::tada::+1:

6 Likes

Congratulations! On the new job and not having to live with your siblings all year!!

It’s a party now!
Three Packers fans giving thumbs-up signs, two wearing jerseys and cheesehead hats

8 Likes

Just meet them half way because you’re nobody’s fool.

4 Likes

Beginning of August. I just need to finish up my last semester here and find a place to live there. And pack. I haven’t had to pack for a decade. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How much singing was involved in the interview process? I need to know if I should update my interview prep.

5 Likes

None at all. I did get to gush over really neat rocks in the earth sciences museum next door, though. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

No singing, but an intense rap battle with the Director of HR.

Congrats, TeriG!

7 Likes

Woooooo! Rock on @TeriG! Super excited for you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Planetariums rule!! :milky_way:

8 Likes

If my basement business of selling comics doesn’t pan out, I may try prostitution. I kid!

5 Likes

Tell me more about these comics…

4 Likes

What a cool job too.

6 Likes

Oh, I just have a large collection of comics and magazines and action figures and other crap. I’ve been selling on eBay, but the times are moving too fast for me. I’m not the kind of guy that shakes his butt on camera on some app to make a sell. I’m old school.

3 Likes