I'm not Regular anymore.

Yup.

But, I gotta be me, and , you know… 3 for Dale.

3 Likes

My secret is to just pop on daily, read my dozen or so favorite threads, scroll to the bottom of one of them, click on the “new threads” and work my way through those.

I’m like the guy that goes to the gym every day, but only works on his biceps. Swole in a very awkward way, that’s me! :muscle:

5 Likes

I think I’m still Regular. :thinking:

Not sure whether I should shout it from the rooftops, though.

1 Like

No, you’re not. Forum calls you a Backer.

A person can choose their forum designation (if they have several), for example it changed me to Regular, which sounded pretty boring, so I went and switched it back to Backer, which was more meaningful to me. (And I removed the flair, as it was covering up my pretty face).

3 Likes

Now you can all marvel at the few, the proud, the Regulars. :sunglasses:

https://forums.mst3k.com/badges/3/regular

(and yes, @CLANG_Potroast,you are still regular)

3 Likes

Yeah, I was going by Badge listings.

This is way more badges than I ever got as a Girl Scout. In other words, it’s several times more than zero. :partying_face:

4 Likes

Kneel before us. Bow to the power of regularity!!

2 Likes

Wait for the next kickstarter. :open_mouth:

You probably are getting the 25% of new topics real easy. It’s the 25% of new posts that’s the killer when there’s weekly watch parties with 3000 posts. If you’re not scrolling to the bottom of those, what you are reading must be quite active.

For some folks, if you aren’t liking enough posts (or being liked enough), that’ll get ya, too. Who knows if the other emotions count as “like”.

3 Likes

I don’t think they do. At least that’s what I’ve noticed on my own posts

3 Likes

So, it’s the :heart: that keeps you regular, not the physics or prunes. The more you know :rainbow: :star:

5 Likes

Just beware. Too many likes and you go straight to irregular and end up in Like Jail for 10 hours like I did. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I read that in a Valley Girl accent. Like, yaknow?

5 Likes

Ugh, that’s, like, how my tween talks, and I’m soooo, like, over it. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

For some reason, I now really want a Charlie Berens video of him talking like a Valley Girl.

Like, yah der. Gag me with a bratwurst!

2 Likes

That would be awesome. I can just hear it.

“I’m gonna wear, like, my blaze orange UGGs for huntin’. They’re gonna look, like, so cute when I pose with my buck!”

4 Likes

Hey @TeriG you had your first WI cheese today, but you need to get yourself acquainted with Charlie Berens if you want to earn your Wisconsin cred.

4 Likes

Huh. I haven’t been doing that. I mostly avoid those mega-threads completely.

I do check out the new threads with no/low responses in case there are some neglected gems there. So that may be a factor.

I never had it, which only stings a little, as a guy who was there for each Kickstarter campaign and live event.

3 Likes

I guess I will. :smiley:

3 Likes

You’ve got the avatar badge, and looking at your profile, you’re part of the “backers 2021 verified” group, so I would think you should have the ability to set the backer title flair.

1 Like