I'm Regular!

I’m Regular! I’m Regular! Did you guys see? I’m Regular!

It’s the first time I’ve ever been Regular!

Previously, I was very irregular, sometimes unorthodox, always unconventional, but I’ve never been Regular before!!

:partying_face:

…ahhhh…regularity…

33 Likes

Congrat! Meanwhile, I’ve been a Regular since a few months back, as I come to this forum everyday… don’t ask.

6 Likes

Hurray for fiber.

16 Likes

I got my regular status a week or so ago. …but I also try to come here every day. That’s because I have no life. :smiley:

9 Likes

Well, I have an amazing, fascinating life full of adventure, but I broke my leg climbing down the Matterhorn a few months back and that interrupted my previously heroic efforts to…uh…

Anyway, I’m Regular!

7 Likes

“Bernice! I’m Regular!”
– Fish

6 Likes

Beat me to it! :rofl:

7 Likes

I think I’m still regular, but I got a System message saying I got “promoted” and another invite from discobot to do the advanced tutorial again. I was worried I may have been demoted to Member (the horror!).

7 Likes

Well, yeah, that happened to me, too, the thing with the system message and running through the advanced tutorial again.

Man, when forum poster jobs start opening up, I’m gonna be in the catbird seat with all the certificates I’ve got.

4 Likes

I thought maybe I’d been promoted to some super-secret-golden-skull-society-type-organization within the forum. It was probably just unintended behavior with the whole backer removal/addition thing today.

Just in case, I wear a size 7 skull.

8 Likes

We’ve got a 7 1/2, but we can get you a bunch of toilet paper to stuff in there so it sorta fits.

7 Likes

Psyllium husk helps!

5 Likes

I can make that work. Better a 7 1/2 than a 6 1/2.

What, will it make my head swell up half a size?

3 Likes

Ha! I was replying to the “I’m regular” post. I’m not very good at the forum thing, sorry for the confusion!

6 Likes

Congrats!!!

:+1:

(I’m assuming you’re referring to Discobot sending out Advanced user tutorials… again… to ppl who were already quite… regular?)

2 Likes

So, I also got a notification about trust level promotion, but I only see Member (which I was) when I see my summary. Does it take a bit to trickle through the tubes?

3 Likes

I know, I was only messing with you. It fit into my ridiculous skull sidebar, so I worked with your perfectly reasonable response to build up my own absurdity.

7 Likes

Received the same message and request to redo the advanced tutorial just a few minutes ago?

I guess I’m still as regular… as I ever was?

5 Likes

I was a Regular, but I just got “promoted” to Member, which is one level down… so I gotta re-earn my cred I guess?

7 Likes

Well, I know I did that tutorial before though I think initially to get that far all you had to do was the basic tutorial. It was a speed-run-the-badgets thing.

3 Likes