Images of your favorite Emily moments?

“I’m the flashback trancer now, dog!”

8 Likes

I’ve always liked this bonus sketch from the Munchie livestream.

9 Likes

With the June Vault Picks soon to make room for the July Vault Picks, I thought I’d throw some screengrabs from this month’s selections into the mix.

From the intro and outro for Deathstalker and the Warriors from Hell.

7 Likes

From The Magic Sword, the consequences of buying a picnic basket from a Wizard’s Warehouse Blowout Bonanza™.

5 Likes

From Cave Dwellers, a discussion about summer-appropriate movie monsters.

From Merlin’s Shop of Mystical Wonders, a meditation on all things werewolf.

4 Likes

“WHAT THE …?!?”

9 Likes

7 Likes

My favorite part of this was that we got to see the Bot Repair Centre. Hope we get to see that again some time - maybe even in an episode.

3 Likes

These are the absolute ultimates:

10 Likes

6 Likes

This makes me wonder what kind of WiFi network they’ve got on the Simulator of Love.

3 Likes

Love her expression when the stakes are raised in the gameshow segment.

Answer correctly, and the lamb shall live!

7 Likes

I love the face she’s making in the middle pic.

4 Likes

I don’t blame her for getting stressed over being unable to tell those two apart. It’s like in Radar Secret Service when the two indistinguishable blonde women appear together during the climax and Crow says, “Wait, I thought that woman was that woman!”

1 Like

Sitcom Ending Freeze Frame!

9 Likes

Taken from the July Vault Picks treatment of Gamera Vs. Zigra.

6 Likes

Taken from the Gizmoblip for the July Vault Picks treatment of Eegah, in which the gang debates Gamera’s status as a monster.

Taken from the Gizmoblip for the July Vault Picks treatment of Gorgo, in which the gang speculates on the conspicuous absence of cleanup crews in the wake of a kaiju attack.

5 Likes

Taken from the Gizmoblip for the July Vault Picks treatment of The Giant Spider Invasion, in which the gang discusses the upsides and downsides to a vacation at Monster Island.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Adding one to the list!

9 Likes