In memoriam…

The last song mentioned s/b “Made In America”. My phone doesn’t do the edit feature well. At all😡

3 Likes

You might see a story about the time Toby Keith had an… uh… interaction with Kris Kristofferson, as it’s been making the rounds. I will offer no further commentary on that aside from, “I like Kris.”

In other news, 3-time NFL pro-bowler Rich Caster (father of All Elite Wrestling superstar “Platinum” Max Caster) passed away last Friday.

4 Likes

Wilhelmenia Fernandez, operatic soprano and star of the ultra-stylish 1981 French movie Diva.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Oh no! That’s a real bummer.

3 Likes

Oh that sucks.

2 Likes

Loved his guest spots on Fugelsang’s Sirius XM program. RIP to a national treasure.

Whee hoo!

3 Likes

Mojo’s drinkin’ with Jesus now.

4 Likes

“If you don’t have Mojo Nixon, then your store could use some fixin’!”

3 Likes

Dang.

2 Likes

Bummer. I’ve only been on one ship in my life… Outlaw Country Cruise 2017 and he was surprisingly fun. Can’t believe he passed away on this year’s cruise

2 Likes

In memoriam, let’s roll over Lionel Ritchie with a tank.

2 Likes

IIRC Mike has purchased his monogrammed luggage at a yard sale (as revealed in a host segment in Diabolik).

3 Likes

Would that be a five-minute thing to do, or would it take all night long?

Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Steve! Party! Karamu! Fiesta! Forever! C’mon!

2 Likes

Well :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: the world just got a little less weird, that’s not good.

If we don’t have Mojo Nixon, this world could use some fixin’.

2 Likes

Henry Fambrough, the last original member of the Spinners, has died. He was the only original member who lived to see them inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. He was a Spinner from the group’s formation in 1954 until he retired last April, his 69 years in the band being the longest tenure in a pop group ever.

12 Likes
6 Likes

I had that 45… and may still have it somewhere.

3 Likes

Let none doubt Henry’s commitment to spinning.

5 Likes