In today's update: Backers get presale access to #MST3KLIVE!

Check out the FIRST WAVE of tour dates and find out how backers can get presale access in today’s update, voilà!

11 Likes

2 Connected Questions:

1. Will a similar backer-only code be available for future dates? (Vegas is still on the Nope list. :sob:)
  2. If I happen to be in a city with the tour and want to go, but Vegas is someday deemed worthy, could I use the code now and a similar code later (if one is available; see Q1)?

Thanks ahead of time, @Lesley!!

2 Likes

I don’t have 100% confirmation that there will be a backer presale for the second wave of dates, but candidly I’m confident there will be. The code itself might change, however, so watch your inbox. The next wave should be announced around July 20 unless something changes (and this could always change!).

So yes, any presale code is not single-use – you can apply it as much as you want, as long as a presale is happening. :partying_face:

(Also I really need to figure out how to distinguish the reply-to-comment and reply-to-post buttons because they keep tripping me up and I reply to the wrong thing!)

3 Likes

I know Joel mentioned it, but I have to get this out there:

Please, for the love of all that is holy and good, find a way to record the live shows. Between my location, my family and my budget I’m not likely to ever make it to this or other live shows. Please consider it. I’d love to go, but it ain’t gonna happen.

But give me a chance to buy it?

Futurama Reaction GIF

8 Likes

Very happy for you all who are able to go.
Liking the “maybe” about being recorded as well

There are times being across the pond is a severe disadvantage

3 Likes

Also, I totally get that there are rights and legal things involved, that it’s not just a thing you decide to do. But please try. This is my true request.

2 Likes

I get it. I really really do. I communicate this all the time. There are loads of people even in the US who never get the chance to see a show. Getting it done to a decent standard is surprisingly complex, but everyone knows how important this is to the far-flung MST3K community. I remain hopeful we will be able to work out a solution but I can’t make any promises.

10 Likes

We know you are all doing your best :heart:

I’m glad it’s got to the point of even being considered as an option

If it’s not possible we still have a new series to look forward to!

2 Likes

This? This makes my day. Thank you for listening.

3 Likes

We would LOVE a copy of No Retreat No Surrender!

1 Like

Hell, just stick someone with a 1980s style camcorder in the center row like a dad at a school play. I’d pay good money for even THAT much!

1 Like

Chicago presale is still not available. We will windy folks get a chance to get the tickets early?

2 Likes

Nice to meet you! I am also in the Providence area! Looking forward to these next couple of exciting years and for things to come!

2 Likes

Chicago doesn’t have an on-sale date at all yet, but when it does, and if there’s a presale (likely), we will keep you updated.

3 Likes

Do backers at Backstage VIP @ MST3K Live level have to secure tickets along with backer pre-sale/general public? Or is it bundled with Ivan’s coordination for the date of the dinner itself?

Thanks!

1 Like

@TomTServo If you’ve got the Backstage VIP reward, it includes a ticket for a great seat at the show as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m super bummed. Did the presale for LA but they hadn’t added the VIP options yet so I missed out. Saw them today but already paid $100 for another ticket.

1 Like

@MacAndMichele If you call the theater, you might be able to get them to help you upgrade or swap your ticket to VIP level?

1 Like

I would definitely love to own copies of the live shows. I was able to make the last tour and was fortunate enough to score tickets for the next tour, but like a keepsake, it would be nice to go back and re-watch these excellent events.
Maybe another idea would be to do a livestream of an event for those who are unable to make the shows for whatever reason. I’m sure that there are people outside of the US/Canada who are MSTies that would get a kick out of seeing a live show.

4 Likes

Thanks, Ivan. Someone’s supposed to get back to me within 2 business days :slight_smile:

1 Like