Incorrect pricing for Gamera vs. Jiger livestream in Virtual Theater ticket booth

For people who do not have a pass already, when you click on the ticket booth in the Gizmoplex the price listed for the “Gamera vs Jiger” live event with a 1-week replay is listed at $14.99.

According to my friend, after you click on it the proper price of $7.99 is displayed. But having the purchase price listed as the Event price might put some potential sales off.

4 Likes

I’m not sure how exactly to explain this, but the Ticket booth in the virtual Theater charges 14.99 for a ticket to Gamera vs Jiger, where as the Ticket on Gizmoplex.com is the usual 7.99 plus tax

Is this an error or something?

1 Like

Thanks for pointing this out, Nightspawn. It is a known issue which is on the team’s radar. The Virtual Theater ticket booth incorrectly lists the price as $14.99, but the price is correct at checkout.

Ticket Booth:

Checkout:

There is an identical bug report already in the system, so I’m going to consolidate them together to help streamline the process.

1 Like

Mod note: duplicate bug reports merged, thread title changed to better describe problem.

Reminder: Please vote at the top of any bug report or feature request you would like to see addressed. The team takes community voting into consideration when prioritizing issues.

2 Likes

This has finally been fixed. Apologies for the delay, all.

1 Like