Info on Viewer Mail

Hi MSTies! I just wanted to ask about the viewer mail for this season. I’m planning on submitting a fan art and I was wondering if there was a deadline for submissions? And does anyone know when they will start showing them on an episode or livestream? Thanks in advance! :blush:

4 Likes

Remember to send all viewer mail to:

MST 3K Info Club
P.O. Box 5325
Hopkins, MN 55343.

8 Likes

Haha! I wish I got into MST3K that early to ever send something to that address. :laughing:

3 Likes

The email to send in fanart, letters, and other stuff now is mailbag@mst3k.com, but after I sent in my letter and fanart, I got an error. And now I doubt that both of the stuff I sent them ever made it.

1 Like

Oh no! I hope it went through. I wonder if it’s still the right email to send the viewer mail? :confused:

2 Likes

@mattmcg22 did say that it’s the new email to send in stuff, but so far, I read from other people saying that they got an error, so I’m not the only one.

1 Like

Thank you for being right on the spot with this. We were all thinking it!

3 Likes

Whenever I see the Info Club address, I always hear it being sung in that opera style that Servo busted out that one time.

With a closing :musical_note: whattaya think, siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirs :musical_note:

6 Likes

I actually sent it to that email just now and it went through… I didn’t get any errors yet… we’ll see if I’ll get one eventually.

1 Like

Huh. Well, perhaps maybe check the spam folder to see if you got an error or not?

I checked my spam/junk mail folder and there wasn’t any error email. I did check my sent folder and my email was there, so I guess it went through.

1 Like

May everyone’s submissions be worthy of Cambot putting it up on Still Store!

6 Likes

I met someone from Hopkins recently and I automatically rattled off the ZIP code to him.
He: “How the hell do you know that?”
Me: “Mystery Science Theater…”
He: “Oh yeah! Joel went to my high school.”

9 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

3 Likes

Also, I consider it a source of pride, knowing the Hopkins, MN ZIP code.

3 Likes

mailbag@mst3k.com WAS wonky but it should be working now! If you initially got an error, do try again (and let me know if it’s still not going through). :blush:

10 Likes

AAANNNDDD… After trying again by sending in my letter and my fanart FOR THE 3RD TIME (Sorry. Force of habit…), and checking my spam folder, I didn’t get the error message. Thanks so much, Lesley!!!

5 Likes

Thank you Lesley! I managed to submit mine with no errors. :relaxed:

3 Likes