Insert another film's character... what would happen?

What would happen when you take a character from one MST’d movie and insert them into another?

Start: I’d take Torgo and insert him into Pod People… after groping at an alien’s nose/trumpet, the pods and humans unite to defeat Torgo.

4 Likes

Take Mr. Peterson from Reptilicus and insert him into Lords of the Deep. Plenty of lab equipment to amaze him, plus he can’t help but touch the mysterious alien creature specimen, resulting in a psychedelic comedy experience.

6 Likes

Blast Hardcheese from Space Mutiny in Killer Shrews.

In the final escape sequence, our hero charges straight toward a giant shrew in his open-top DIY oil-drum-based armor before screaming and leaping clear at (sort of) the last second. Despite there being no combustible substance anywhere at all, there is an explosion.

8 Likes

Voodoo witch doctor Molly Mokembe from Zombie Nightmare in Space Mutiny. Now we have an explanation for Lt. Lemont returning to life.

Also, Molly animates the victims of the Southern Sun civil war into a personal army. Kalgan retreats to gather his forces, needing to rely heavily on cybernetic warriors built from bodies in the freezer. The Valerians, having no control over these new threats, have to resort to their ninja training. Commander Jansen calls for help, unwittingly allowing the Southern Sun to be boarded by pirates.

Thereby, the trope of ninja-robot-zombie-pirate is complete. And they can cut in Battlestar Galactica scenes of cylons for the cyborgs.

6 Likes

Take Yuri from Werewolf and put him in Prince of Space. Yuri tries to fight everyone and his hair changes constantly. This frightens Krankor and he runs away while calling him vaguely insulting names. Prince of Space tries to fight Yuri, but they don’t get within 2 feet of each other and Prince of Space declares Yuri’s hair changing power has no effect on him. Meanwhile, the kids get bored and boot black.

6 Likes

Robert Denby in any given episode. He’s that elusive!

6 Likes

Bit of a crossover with rifftrax, but take Pumaman and put him in Robo Vampire. Much jumping with boinging sounds ensue. Every time they jump at each other they miss, but the vampires emit smoke occasionally, and take a break to bless drugs. Pumaman makes a clumsy pass at the lady ghost which infuriates the vampires and more jumping happens. Robocop shows up takes one look at the goings on, shakes his head and leaves.

5 Likes

Aram Fingal from Overdrawn at the Memory bank inserted into This Island Earth, scrolling up cinemas on the Interocitor.

6 Likes

Ortega, in every other movie. Nothing really changes … he just hangs out in the periphery and people generally avoid him—except for The Girl in Lovers Lane, in which he and Jack Elam become each other’s BFF. A makeover montage ensues.

5 Likes

I’ve been traveling and this is the first time I’ve logged in since I posted this topic and I love EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THESE!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

How about we add Batwoman to Angel’s Revenge? I’m thinking she could get them more organized and help them kick their goofy levels up a notch.

6 Likes

Ok. Work with me here. I would swap our (my?) beloved werewolfed security guard from Werewolf and swap him for Thick McRunfast in Space Mutiny.

Cinematic. Gold.

3 Likes

For some reason, that makes me want to swap Space Mutiny’s MacPhearson with Torgo.

I mean… nothing would change except the speaking meter, but Torgo’s hat would class up the place.

5 Likes

I wanna see Torgo get a railing death!

5 Likes

More than seeing him die in the gas expulsion sump? <sp?>

2 Likes

Can’t we have both? He can be shot over a raining, into the sump.

3 Likes

If we’re going to do that, he can be seen frozen in a body bag (FULLY CLOTHED) in a post-credits scene to set up his appearance in the sequel. :+1:

5 Likes

I’d prefer it. Works for me.

3 Likes

Prince of Space, subbed in for Mitchell.

3 Likes

Acton from Starcrash subbing in for Caedmon from Wizards of he Lost Kingdom 2

He would snarkily reveal that he had the powers of creation all along and all of Tyor’s magic acts were still more Acton powers. Also, he would fight David Carradine with a laser sword as the various heroes try to replicate his glorious perm.

4 Likes