Interociter uses

I’ve watched Mst3K The Movie on more than one occasion. The interociter in the movie seems useful for, well, lots of things. Sorta like a modern day Sampo. What would you use your interociter for? Making hot chocolate like Servo? Contacting Dr. F? Let’s get creative people!

13 Likes

Spying versions of movies in alternate universes, host teleconferences with the dead, Tivo past historical events even after they happen, order items in whenever time you want, and enjoy finished entertainment years in the future today.

10 Likes

Paying off my mortgage.

4 Likes

The Gizmoplex.

12 Likes

I really just want it to Julienne potatoes so I have something to go with my Hamdingers. Is that too much to ask?

14 Likes

I mean, I’d make a Sampo.

And I’d use it to become GOD OF THE FINNS!

12 Likes

Interociting, of course.

13 Likes

Yes, for making hot chocolate. I wish it could teleport my kids to school and then zap them back home. It’s cold out and I don’t want to do it.

9 Likes

Not recommended for Zoom meetings. Way too easy to obliterate your annoying coworkers.

On the other hand,

Recommended for Zoom meetings.

12 Likes

I’d watch untelevised out of market minor league hockey games.

7 Likes

Filth!

7 Likes

That’s not paper. It’s some kind of metal!

10 Likes

I’d comment, but Steve Allen already thought of the Interociter.

… okay, I’d use it scroll up cinemas, because obviously. That would have to be able to pull up one hell of a streaming library, no?

12 Likes

No, sir, that’s paper.

10 Likes

Star Trek Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

17 Likes

Um, if one uses Liquid Paper® to daub out mistakes on paper pages, does that mean one uses Liquidmetal® to correct mistakes on metal pages?

9 Likes

I really want it to act like the kitchen in HHG and instantly make food that each person is craving at mealtime so I don’t have to deal with pickiness.

7 Likes

It does everything you can’t do with SPACOM

6 Likes

I would combine the interociter, Donald Pleasence from Pumaman, and whatever the heck this is to create a being with amazingly smooth skin in an alternate dimension that is under the control of a madman.

6 Likes

I’d use my interociter to make sonic screwdrivers.

4 Likes