Interociter uses

So, something like this, then…

”Jack, you said I could watch you improve the paintings.”

5 Likes

Get inspired to make a song! - Interocitor | The Naylor Brothers

3 Likes

I’d be okay with having my interociter be a sampo. I don’t need to be the god of the Finns, but if I had a doohickey that could make gold for me, I wouldn’t need a job and then I could just teach because I enjoy it and not care about a full-time job. Plus, with the interociter making gold for me, would that require paying taxes? I mean, I suppose it’s income, but I’ll bet there’s nothing in the tax code that addresses magical money. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d use my interociter to help people explore themselves, get to know the inner “me” and be at peace with it. Yes, my interociter would encourage meditation and yoga.

3 Likes

@FlyingSquid And be like Sting?

3 Likes

Just think of the guitar tone I could get from that thing, especially if I run through a good pre-amp before my pedals… :metal:

4 Likes

You know, I’ve been to the interociter. But I’ve never been to me.

5 Likes

To see what’s streaming 24x7 on the JWST.

1 Like

Can’t we just get beyond interociting?

4 Likes

Place it next to a Miss Interociter calendar.

3 Likes

I’d use my interocitor to make unlimited raisin snails

9 Likes

I’d make it drive me around, while I sit in the backseat reading a newspaper and occasionally solving mysteries, Burke’s Law-style.

While having adult libations, of course.

3 Likes

I think I would use my interociter to find a kitten(Ann-Margret type) in my guest bedroom. What can I say , I imagine in great detail.

4 Likes

I’ll use my interociter as bait for atomic scientists…

I’ve said too much! Brak how do I turn off this text to speech function? Brak??

4 Likes

How do you feel about our Mozart?

6 Likes

Talented composer! Love to see one of his live shows.

Brak I’ve done it again

6 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa, you take that interociter home, throw it in a pot, and some broth, a potato. Baby, you’ve got a stew going.

3 Likes

…sigh…onions

4 Likes

Instead of cutting up the onions and putting them in the slow cooker overnight to make dip the next day, I’d put them in my Interociter.

3 Likes

But is it Sting, or just buff Sam Neill trying not to poop?

2 Likes