Interview with Emily and Kelsey

INTERVIEW SIGN! Check out this awesome interview I did with the 2 new greats of MST3K! Talkin' with Emily Marsh & Kelsey Ann Brady from Mystery Science Theater 3000 - YouTube

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing your interview with us, @HotToddy!

7 Likes

Gotta say, I will never not laugh like a goof hearing about Jonah’s seething, fuming, heart-and-soul-felt hatred for Munchie.

I absolutely love the palpable relief you see in Emily and hear in her voice when she says that she was so happy that she was able to slip by Munchie without having to cover it.

7 Likes

Another great part of the interview? The spot about Demon Squad.

Emily: “I’m so excited for people to see that movie… Demon Squad over Munchie all day long.”

Kelsey: [groans] “I dunno… uh… um… Demon Squad’s real bad!”

SO. FREAKING. PSYCHED. :smiley:

And as it was with Jonah and Munchie, I will never not find Emily’s loathing of Making Contact to be utterly hilarious.

Fun interview, man - kudos and thanks for throwing that our way!

7 Likes

That tears it. We need to destroy Kelsey’s Crow for Demon Squad blasphemy. Way better than Munchie and it’s not even close.

I won’t take her Crow away for misogynist reasons, but I will do so for extremely petty reasons.

Edit: Okay, I’m handing her Crow back because she gave Prince of Space love during the interview. But she’s on notice.

1 Like

Enjoyed the interview. Origin story! Cheesy/charming movie disagreements! Live Tour tales!

Nice way to start the weekend.

7 Likes

I thoroughly enjoyed the interview! Emily and Kelsey are a delight and I found myself smiling throughout. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes