Intro to Riffing: Class of 2021

Hi! I signed up for Joel’s Intro to Riffing class and thought it’d be fun to meet my future classmates. So, who else is taking it? I look forward to meeting (and learning) with you!

3 Likes

I haven’t signed up yet, but I might add it when the survey comes out. Sounds like fun.

4 Likes

Signed up. Can’t wait for it. I’ve been organizing a virtual riffing event for the past year, run a few riffing panels at cons and was a rifer for two different Rocky Horror troupes.

2 Likes

I signed up for this and haven’t heard anything new since then. I hope I didn’t miss it! It’s my favorite backer perk!!

2 Likes

The class itself is looking like it was moved to Post Launch (one of the recent updates mentioned this). I’d probably make sure you’ve got your Backer Kit survey filled out, tho, just to be sure you get updates directly.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Some_Anteater! That would make sense. Also figures it was probably in the one update I missed. I’ll track it down. But I did send the survey back right away so no worries there. Yay!

2 Likes

Hi all,

I’m excited for today’s class.

@ivan , @Lesley Is anyone else having issues submitting questions or using the chat function? It doesn’t seem to let me submit anything.

3 Likes

For reference here’s what it looks like if anyone else other than Ivan is chatting, I don’t see it.

3 Likes

well im in my seat and
and…

2 Likes

Was it included with any specific tier of backing? I backed 50 but upgraded it to 150 later and I just got a notification for the event. I can’t access it again

2 Likes

wheres the chat. on the app? im using chromebook

2 Likes

nice shirt Matt

2 Likes

it was an add on. seperate donation

3 Likes

Where do I get the link? It popped up on my phone but the video wouldn;t play. Thanks!

2 Likes

I also got the notification, even though I didn’t buy it. Weird.

4 Likes

it would be under your purchases

2 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Okay apparently that was just a notification if I wanted to buy since it’s not in my Kickstarter rewards or add-ons. D’oh! Hope y’all are having fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also got the “Your class is starting soon” notification on my phone. The notification launched the app, which then promptly hung. I can’t find any evidence that I bought the class, but it was so long ago I don’t remember. The app doesn’t know I have a pass unless I navigate through “Purchases” anyway, so I don’t necessarily trust it to know what I’ve bought…

4 Likes

Did this class happen today? The Gizmonic Institute ClassPass was included in my rewards tier, but I didn’t get any notice of this other than the pop up earlier today on my phone and by the time I noticed it and clicked on the notice it said it was no longer live.

2 Likes